Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:28 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:28 am

Soul Exits: early, late, endurer

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Soul Exits: early, late, endurer

Postby hydro1 » September 8th, 2012, 9:23 pm

I've noticed that in all my dreams and past/after life exps...that when i die in them i never feel the pain bestowed upon my...with that said how do you think you soul reacts at death.....me i am an early soul i leave my body before my death occure...what about you are you early or late: for late you wait til you feel the pain then exit..for endurers they stay and endure thru the pain and leave afterwards...don't just guess just remember from your dream or when ever you have exp death......edits: please have fun with this post..this is not meant to be a infomational post like the last post that was posted...this is a fun post....so have fun with it...i already know the boring info about death just trying to have fun for once.
Last edited by hydro1 on September 9th, 2012, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Soul Exits: early, late, endurer

Postby fairyana » September 8th, 2012, 10:33 pm

I think the process of detachment of the soul to the physical body at the time of death can vary greatly depending on many factors such as cause of death and conscious awareness of one's own spirituality. For instance, some soul detach quite easily, lucidly and painlessly while others might take some time, might even be painful and full of confusion, like not realizing they died; and many other types of death in between. I only hope when my time comes that it isn't preceded by suffering, pain or panic.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Soul Exits: early, late, endurer

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 12th, 2012, 1:33 pm

hydro1 wrote:when i die in them i never feel the pain bestowed upon my...with that said how do you think you soul reacts at death..

I think we all react differently. Similar to how people react differently when you talk them. I’ve been murdered may different ways in my dreams but the actual dying part will always feel the same. It feels like losing the strength of my body to the point until I can’t feel it anymore and then I transition into a new reality thinking that I actually died.

When a person is in the process of dying but hasn’t died yet there might be pain in the physical body. This will happen if there is physical trauma or even psychological trauma. But when this person is actually dying the pain will instead become minimized as they let go of the physical struggles. A person may feel pain retuning after death if their death was unexpected or traumatic. The length of time will vary between individuals.

hydro1 wrote:are you early or late: for late you wait til you feel the pain then exit..for endurers they stay and endure thru the pain and leave afterwards...don't just guess just remember from your dream or when ever you have exp death...

I don't know if I am early or late. But it appears to me that either way the pain will be limited. The times when I’ve died in the dreams I will accept it and move quickly without struggle. If this is indicative of what will actually happen, so be it. But the thought of being "early" doesn't bother me either.

fairyana wrote:some soul detach quite easily, lucidly and painlessly while others might take some time, might even be painful and full of confusion, like not realizing they died

I think this would be the case.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion