Soul Vs Psyche

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Soul Vs Psyche

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 18th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Well from what Destiny of Souls book from Michael Newton was saying a baby functions without its soul til it get maybe a year old or when ever a kid grow out of the imaginary friend phase...if thats the case which i know you read..then the body can function without soul....but theres no way of proofing this....well except that one of his progressed clients said it while in soul form....but is this proof enough one can't say unless we exp it for our selves.....or have a past/after life regression done to find out...but then it will only be proof to that individual.

Hmm the soul mobility part is probably what i was talking about...to be sure i'll post the page number later or mail it to you so you can see exactly what i was talking about.

Ok chapter 9 case 67 talks about what i'm talking about pg 391-394...but start on page 393 at the bottom with dr.n then go to page 393 to finish off
Excerpt from page 393 and 394 of Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton:

Dr. N. Then at birth, I suppose the hard work of the merger is over?

S. To be honest, the merger isn't complete yet for me. I talk to my body as a second entity up to the age of six.

Dr. N. I have noticed a lot of young children talk to themselves as if they were with an imaginary playmate. is that their souls?

S. That's right.

Interesting but I think it can be misunderstood. When he states that the merger isn't complete he doesn't mean to say that the body does not have a soul when he talks to himself, it only means that his soul is not fixated into the body completely. In other words it gets displaced
I think it is similar to when we have out-of-body experiences. Our focus awareness is on the spirit side of things because of our perspective. But this doesn't mean that our souls is "leaving the body" only the awareness portion of it needs to if you think about it, the part that can extends outward. Some would refer to it as the etheric, but I don't like to use these terms.

Using this reasoning I could also say the same thing. My soul is not fixated complete in my body which is the reason why I am able to have conscious out-of-body experiences nearly at will. But this statement wouldn't be accurate if I were to say it. It’s only and enhanced awareness that gets displaced, not my "soul".

The way I can make sense of this conversation is as follows:
As a young boy up to the age of six, our soul has a greater influence over the body because we haven't been fully programed into material existence. In other words, our individual psyche is not developed to the point it can conflict with the deeper inner influences of our soul and our souls plan. Therefore, our soul is able to have more of a say into how we experience reality before the age of 6. This in turns makes it so our soul (master plan from before birth), and our individuals awareness or psyche can become interchangeable giving the appearance of existing in 2 places. Instead of fully merged into one which it was would happen after the age of six.

This makes sense to me because this would explain why many of my guides actually come out of my astral body, my astral form. As they are part of me, when my psyche was less developed they had more to say regarding my existence. Maybe even determined which type of life I was to have. Now that my psyche is developed I am to decide what happens to me. Yet the guides or those that serve for the benefit of my souls plan from before birth can still communicate things to me. These guides at times (but not always), would be my built in personalities from previous existences.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Soul Vs Psyche

Post by hydro1 » August 18th, 2012, 4:43 pm

So basically when we get hypnotist to a after/past life they actually unlocking those personalities you are talking about?......if thats the case shouldn't those unlocked personalities act out in the physical.....like lets say you were a rapist in your past life...wouldn't those traits flutter out thru you in the physical making you do those things....or am i reading too much into it lol.....well unless you have control like you were saying earlier....but still this opens my eyes as to why most people may be commiting crime cause of these alternate pastlife personalities.....lol my mind is on over drive right now so correct me if i'm wrong...but is any of what i'm say true?....or you just didn'T thing about it that way
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 18th, 2012, 5:46 pm

wouldn't those traits flutter out thru you in the physical making you do those things
I think your getting into an interesting point. What about certain types of personalities in babies, where could they be getting the inclinations to be the way they behave? Yes it could be from past experiences while other existences indeed. Some personalities being more predominant than others.
be commiting crime cause of these alternate pastlife personalities.....lol my mind is on over drive right now so correct me if i'm wrong...but is any of what i'm say true?
I think this in a sense is our karma, to learn to deal from past experiences in an increasingly better way. If not, we might carry the baggage around to other lives. This could be why some have certain issues that need to be resolved. Those committing crimes have things they need to experience so they can learn form then as well. The things we carry from other lives can also be associated with great things. These are only my opinions and I am not the foremost authority in anything. I will keep this in mind to figure things out with my guides, then I will report.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 19th, 2012, 9:32 am

I just had another thought.....that actually souls grow/delelope 3x faster in each incarnation.....cause of 3 new personality traits ......one from each parent and one unigue one of their own.....which explains all the changes you see one soul go thru during AP...those are the many personalities a soul accumilate from past/after lives....like when you said you saw my granny turn into a chineses woman...this explains alot........
Go hard or not at all