My spiritual progression

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

My spiritual progression

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 2nd, 2013, 11:00 am

Xanth wrote:http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forum ... 0&start=10
But, I can recognize after the fact that my anger simply made the situation worse... and it being the non-physical, it began a downward spiral in the experience which, even if I was lucidly or astrally aware, I wouldn't have been able to save.

I analyzed the experience afterwards and I came to the conclusion that it was telling me that I still have a long way to go on my spiritual path towards controlling myself and I must never get cocky about myself.
It REALLY made me question my spiritual path... not in the sense of wanting or needing to leave it, just in that I need to make some personal changes to my attitude.
You will be shown your temperament so that you may adjust into the psychological profile required for your goals. Temperament includes: manner of thinking, reaction to things, dispositions. It will operate outside the control of the objective lucid dreamer so that it may reveal itself. It is a process of the subconscious mind. In trying to work with elements of it, it will render itself as the experience and it will operate outside your focal awareness. The stronger the intention to adjust such behaviors, the more prevalent it may present itself during an experience for your benefit. Since it operates at the subconscious level it destroys intuition, therefore it blocks perception.

Think of it as an air conditioner filter trapping a useless particle (energy). When the filter becomes of a higher filtering capacity (because the higher quality of the intentions and goals), the size of the useless particle becomes magnified, not because it became a bigger problem, but because it was brought forth into greater awareness after you woke up.

When intuition becomes compromised it will reduce the possibilities that the objective lucid mind has for apparent choice, it then bounds itself, and it confines itself in a type of self-sustained cocoon, or in other words finding comfort (by perpetuating inadequate temperaments) in the walls and boundaries that block the perceptions, therefore the realizations. It further reduce the apparent potential for choice, it reduces "lucidity", it tricks you into a "lucid lie or objective lie", it stagnates, it creates selective memory for the diseased. It is the evil or destructive brother of intuition; it is the deceiving brother of the objective lucid mind. I will have stories that clearly expand on this at some point. I will need to get into the different paradigms of those in the non-physical side.

The psychological adjustments (when goal oriented) can be used in preparation to increase the intuition that may be required to unblock the perceptions and visions that will be very beneficial for you in the long run. In trying to say too much in a short space I run the risk of reading unclear.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: My spiritual progression

Post by fairyana » August 2nd, 2013, 1:16 pm

I'm gonna have to read this many times till this information sinks in. It's a lot (very profound) for me to take in.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: My spiritual progression

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 2nd, 2013, 9:49 pm

Xanth's full post --> http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forum ... =300#p2270

Yes, sorry Fairyana. I didn't mean to write difficult. It's just that I have many things in my head that I try to compress to make the posts shorter. My hope is that one day I break it all down very neatly and easily. I know that longer posts are a bit of a turn off.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S