Telepathic Communication & Shapeshifting

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Telepathic Communication & Shapeshifting

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 8th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Below is an experience that talks about some of my observations of Telepathic Communication while in the Astral Realms, Lucid Dreams or Out of body (OOBE) experiences.

Experience #612 called "Telepathic Communication Attempt" from June 8, 2012. I detected the onset of an OBE using the pulsating feet method. After exiting the body I was in a house and meet 3 people there. The people were going about their day as if living in physical reality; they casually welcomed me as a visitor. Two of them seemed to be a couple, so I approached the other man and remember about the telepathic talk I had with Michael last night. I spoke to him and asked him if he would agree we do an experiment. I asked him:

Me: Let me try to send you my thoughts telepathically, and then you tell me what it is that I said to you.

Man: I’ve heard about that, OK

I looked at his eyes that look entirely like black marble and concentrated on sending my thoughts to him without speaking for a few moments. I repeated the message “hello there” in my mind.

Man: Hello there

I didn’t feel any sort of reverberation or intuition that my message had been sent. So I wasn’t sure how it was done. So I became curious and said to him:

Me: Ok, now you send me your thoughts, and then I’ll tell you want you sent to me.

The man looked straight at my eyes for a few seconds, but I wasn’t feeling anything that felt external to me, or an audible internal voice or even strong intuition of thoughts. So then I spoke to him back the thing that came into my mind. I do not remember anymore what I said, because it was a pretty strange phrase. From his reaction to my spoken words it didn’t appear entirely successful.

Me: What do you think I could do to make this work?

He steps into another room for a brief moment returns and sits on the desk nearby and starts writing with a green marker on a white cardboard. He appeared to have a mundane way of looking at it, since nutrition was on the top of his list. Woke up

Thoughts

Thinking back to my other experiences of telepathic and verbal communication, it appears that some realms or states of being are more conducive to telepathic communication. I was in a Realm or state of being generated by the alignment of my psyche at that specific moment. There are rules over there, the dimensions where one might be in, but these are determine by your state of being. Which is what makes you fall into one dimension or the other sort of speak.

There have been other dimension more flexible, (states of being I am projection in at times) where telepathic initiation has been successful. It reminds of the time I was instructed to learn how to shapeshift during one of the most powerful experiences to date. My quest to learn to shapeshift was a success. But I had to realize that my state of being (psyche), and the dimension I was falling or going into (determined by present state or being) had a lot to say if I could successfully shapeshift or not. This is what I’ve temporarily concluded from several of these shapeshifting attempts. It is equally possible that same applies to telepathic communication, which is associated with higher states, or more flexible states or dimensions of being.

Changing oneself would indeed be the practical application for higher states of being.

There is another thing I forgot to mention, I also explained to the man about R.O.T.E, (Robert Monroe's Related Organized Thought Energy) and attempted to do it with him, but got the smokey orb thing again. Then we tried the telepathic link.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Telepathic Communication & Shapeshifting

Post by hydro1 » June 8th, 2012, 6:14 pm

In my first AP exp i talked telepathically, but to no one in paticular i even heard what i was saying inside my head, it was like it came natural to me.....i even tried speaking with my mouth but nothing came ouT..it felt like my voice was stolen or like when someone has your throat and you trying to speak/breathe. from time to time i forget you can't talk with your mouth.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » June 8th, 2012, 6:37 pm

Interesting, do you remember what you heard inside your head?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 8th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Well the first time i heard it it was loud and it scare the crap out of me lol..i wasn' use to hearding stuff in my head....also when i was young i heard the voice of the devine/god in my head talking telepathically to me in the physical i was sleep at the time so the voice said very manly and deep...Get Up...when i got up my granny was in the kitchen cooking thanksgiving dinner i asked her was it her who told me to get up she said no..me and her were the only two in the house at that time...i'll never forget that deep voice.....also recently i help a sqirrel that was trapped on a balcony get down..i told it telepathically to jump into this nearby tree and couple of seconds later it did...all i did was picture his tiny brain with these electrical charges going thru it and tap into one and just went from there.
Go hard or not at all