Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Telepathic Communication

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Telepathic Communication

Postby Jettins \o/ » August 26th, 2013, 2:59 pm

wstein wrote:
Xanth wrote:Also, we all use our own terms, definitions and labels when we discuss these things... it can get very confusing when we use the same terms yet have vastly different definitions for those terms! :)

One of the major problems with language as it exists. Hasn't anyone developed something better that most people can use to actually communicate. Hmm, does anyone still want to actually communicate??

Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically. It's interesting how it works in those states. Audible language changes according to the intended projected meaning (subjective), and not to its inherent associated meaning (objective). I think this is why encounters have a tendency to be very personalized in nature. If we can't sense a word that exists within our reference knowledge to accurately decode someone else's "Intended meaning", we will not understand, it will be confusing, or it will be meaningless. But if we can sense accurately, even words in unknown languages will have significance (in reference to exp #1066). The reason why goes into the heart of the different psychological perspectives or states of being that are possible in the non-physical dimensions. I will add this topic into my notes.

Excerpt from #1066

Almost instantly as quickly as an astral blink of sorts I saw huge letters moving across the sky. The letters where made of 3D blocks forming coherent sentences. The sense of resolution of the scene was mind blowing for sure. I read several long sentences as they scrolled across the sky. The messages were written mostly in English, but some words where in another strange language yet somehow I could still read it... http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forum ... html#p2402

-----------------

I think that our original ideas are best served in reference to our personal experiences no matter how simple they may be. So instead of trying to fit an experience into an existing “theory” or whatever, maybe it would best if the experience itself shapes our knowledge. One thing leads to another. I think this is how we will actually get somewhere with our intentions, no matter what they are. Ultimately it is about our well-being and our place in it all and not about theories, facts and ideas per se, so let's not lose the perspective. We are likely to make more mistakes in the beginning but in the long run we will be more effective. Being of different cultures, life experiences, etc… it’s only natural that not everything we think or do will be the same, but it’s interesting to try to understand why there are commonalities. My views are just my views.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: Telepathic Communication

Postby Jettins \o/ » August 28th, 2013, 2:00 pm

Reply by wstein
wstein wrote:
Jettins wrote:Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically.

I find it odd that telepathy is any more common in non-physical than physical. Do you think this is a common thing, or just happens to be that way in some of the places you have visited?

A point of clarification: by 'non-physical' do you mean: no matter, no matter or energy, or unactualized (unmanifest)?
------------
I don't often interact with beings on on other planes. That being said, I have never seen any written anything floating about either in 'space' or internally while OBE (texts/symbols do appear on objects sometimes but I can't read it).

I have noticed in dreams that what non-human beings say often is heard by me as English. Since their lips/mouth parts/audio organs are moving, I assume they are speaking rather than using telepathy.

This brings me to a revelation (just now) that I don't dream about the unmanifest.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » August 28th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Jettins wrote:
wstein wrote:One of the major problems with language as it exists. Hasn't anyone developed something better that most people can use to actually communicate. Hmm, does anyone still want to actually communicate??

Not in the physical dimension that I'm aware of, but in the non-physical we can communicate telepathically.

wstein wrote:Mainly I was trying to see why Jettins suggested different, I get the impression that certain experiences lead to this conclusion.

I was answering your question during my statement. I did not mean to imply that it may not be possible to communicate telepathically in the physical dimension. In the non-physical however, it is a common occurrence. The reason why I made the distinction was because I cannot project my thoughts telepathically in the physical dimension to a degree in which it can be repeated back to me, but I can do this in the non-physical dimensions very easily.

wstein wrote:A point of clarification: by 'non-physical' do you mean: no matter, no matter or energy, or unactualized (unmanifest)?

Before I go further I should clarify what I mean with “non-physical”. I agree with how it was defined in this forum. I use non-physical when I refer to my lucid dreams, out-of-body and astral projection experience or during any experience where my objective self becomes aware without a reference to my physical body. By ‘non-physical’ I also mean, non-physical matter & energy, non-local. Note that the word “energy” is commonly reserved for physical energy, but I don’t care, I will use it as I wish. If this non-physical energy or subtle energy generates a non-physical experience it would be the result having actualized energy.

To me, the “non-physical” is not something that exists as a separate reality. It exists at every moment below the threshold of our problem solving physical awareness. If this is accurate it would mean that if we become attuned to this deeper level of consciousness, which may present itself as inspiration or sensations, we may communicate telepathically at times without even knowing it. It has been shown to be correct by Rupert Sheldrake in his telepathy experiments.

wstein wrote:I find it odd that telepathy is any more common in non-physical than physical. Do you think this is a common thing, or just happens to be that way in some of the places you have visited?

I do not know how common telepathy is in the physical, and to what degree it can be sensed objectively, what I do know for sure is that in the non-physical it becomes observable. Verbal (lips moving) communication in the non-physical dimensions is also telepathic when I’ve made many experiments. Why? Because nobody really has a mouth, it’s only their astral Form that does. And we all aware that the astral form can change. Many of the astral beings have associated their existence to be that of a human being, which is how they have identify themselves, therefore communication is likely to be verbal. However, these same beings can also communicate telepathically when they embrace this form of communication. In this case you would stop moving your astral lips and project your thoughts to someone. If the other person is attuned to you (by a property of your state of being within a given dimension) they will hear your inner voice inside their heads, but if they are not attuned to you, they are likely to “guess” your projected thoughts. Below are two examples (that I can remember) that illustrate what I am mean:

In one non-physical experience I was giving advice to a notably disturbed and sad lady that had recently died. I spoke to her as I do in the physical, but then I decided to stop moving my lips in the middle of my sentence. She became extremely surprised that she could still hear me.

In another experience I conducted telepathic experiments with someone. After speaking we agreed that we would send our thoughts telepathically to see if the other person could make out the message. Even though I did not “hear” his telepathic thoughts in my inner mind, I still “guessed” it correctly by simply speaking. If we let our thoughts simply flow out, and without our inner prejudices getting in the way, one is likely to communicate very effectively in the subtle dimensions (non-physical). It wouldn’t surprise me if some could do this in the physical to some extent.

Ultimately it's not about telepathic, verbal or perceptual, it is about the level of accuracy of what is being sensed and projected when communicating. For those that have limited intuitive abilities (which limit the accuracy of perceptions/how things are sensed and re-created), due to inner prejudices or whatever reason, verbal is likely to be the method of choice.

astralzombie
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 950

Postby astralzombie » August 30th, 2013, 7:12 pm

That was a very good response. We have to always remember that what we are seeing in the astral is always based on two principals.

1. The image that a being is presenting to us.

2. How we interpret that image based on our own bias, limitations, and understanding.

By default, I believe that all communication in the astral is telepathic but I usually see moving lips and perceive myself to be talking as well. Naturally, this isn't possible since we are only consciousness at this point and we have no physical properties to interact as we do here in this physical reality.

But based on the 2nd principle, we will interpret most communication in the astral as we do here because of our bias and understanding of how communication usually works.

Aside: I hope no one thinks that I am here trying to teach or over ride the conventional thinking here. If I come across as authoritative, always keep in mind that it is just my own opinion and I could easily be full the stinky stuff. :D

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2013, 8:02 pm

astralzombie wrote:1. The image that a being is presenting to us.

2. How we interpret that image based on our own bias, limitations, and understanding.

It is about how things are being sensed and projected indeed. You broke down the word "prejudice" to it's components. I will be using some of those words when I can.

Not a problem here. I totally get you there because I also don't want my take to be the last word. But at the same time I feel that sometimes I can take the liberty of presenting my views "strongly" if I think there is a good reason for it. But this doesn't mean that I expect people to agree with me.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » August 30th, 2013, 11:06 pm

manishsony wrote:The actual astral environment contains the secret of Telepathy messages. Our mind can transfer and receive the messages. We are already doing it, someone recognize it and someone not.

Its possible to recognize the intentions, thoughts and mental messages of people. These messages are hooked with body language, written and verbal communications. We just need that capability to understand it.

Pineal gland in our mind acts as receiver and sender of these messages. Its related to 2 additional physical senses which are Telepathy and Clairvoyance. To use these senses (receive and send) we have to pick the nodes of these vibrations.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion