The Deer and the Butterfly

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Echobreaker
Initiate
count: 17

The Deer and the Butterfly

Post by Echobreaker » August 6th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Figured it was time for a bit of past-reflection of both OOBEs/Astral adventures and physical world happenings.

One of my earliest projections involved an anthropomorphic deer woman, while a more recent one allowed me to (potentially) reunite with her for a few fleeting moments. However, most recently in the physical plain, my sister and I were walking in a county park and there was a deer right in our path. She was standing there, just staring at us as we slowly made our way closer and closer, only to run off because of a jogger.

A year prior, I had been in pennsylvania with my family for a vacation, where we took a hike down a mountain if I recall correctly. On our way back up, we noticed a butterly had landed on a rock near a stream. So, I went to take a photo of it, noticing that the butterfly had a torn wing.

The next day, my folks and I had traveled miles away from that location to check out a potential property for a log cabin (my mother's dream home). The guide stopped us because he noticed something on my back. To our surprise, it was the same butterfly- same color, same wing deformity.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: The Deer and the Butterfly

Post by hydro1 » August 9th, 2015, 10:21 am

thanks for sharing. that's was awesome, it must have like the vibration or positive energy you gave off, or the fact that you still liked its beauty even though it had a deformity, or it could have easily been you animal guide, or spirit guide. there so many options and reasons that this could happen, what ever it was i'm glad you experienced it.
Go hard or not at all