Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

The "guide construct"

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

The "guide construct"

Postby Jettins \o/ » April 24th, 2013, 10:36 pm

PhaseshiftR wrote:There was a man on a screen... Maybe it was a screen or just talking to me and I saw him some other way. He said Cody... The nail on your wall in your room walk to it. I walked to it, nothing happened. I think he said "A bit closer."

This sounds like the “guide construct”, it’s very complex to pin point exactly who it was because the origin can range from a helpful thought form or dream character to an independent and separate astral entity or being. Which “construct” you can interact with has to do with your level of awareness as you suggest in your post. The lower the awareness the more likely it is a dream character, the higher the awareness the more likely it is an independent self-perpetuated entity (definitely not necessarily always so, but to base a general probability and to simply things a bit it is OK). Why? Because having the highest level of awareness requires that we go beyond our therapeutic thought forms or lucid dreams at least temporary in order to perceive dimension that are mostly sustained outside of ourselves.

All “guide constructs” as defined here can seamlessly interact with your conscious awareness and the ever variable level of it. This sentence requires emphasis because I think it trips out much of the lucid dream community. This means that independent free thinking self-sustained entities, dead people or beings can emerge from within our own “thought forms”. Not because the entities originate from within our own mental creation or imagination -but because our "though forms" can create a portal – an avatar sort of speak - for a self-sustained independent astral entity or encounter to manifest given the level of perceptual awareness at a precise moment.

We are aware that crossing a wall in the astral can lead to a new place or dimension. But if we consider that the impenetrable “astral wall construct” (used in reference to constricted astral states) actually functions in the same way as above we can conclude that it is the level of conscious awareness or level of lucidity that creates the walls, barriers or “divisions” between the parallel dimensions. In other words our level of awareness doesn't create the astral dimension in itself – it actually creates the division within it - the separateness of it – reducing psychic awareness - pulling us into "dream layers" - essentially blocking or reducing perception. The exact same thing can be said about how much influence “thought creations” vs. self-sustained independent astral entities and their functional access to you.

We know that most of our limitations generate from our subconscious mind. It is this clutter that we need to adjust or remove in the physical or within our own dreams in order to “tune out the wall” to open ourselves into higher dimensions or “tune out illusionary and blocking thought creations” so that we may pierce through and perceive the more evolved astral entities or beings. To do this “psychological adjustments” need to be done. This brings me back to your story.

PhaseshiftR wrote:I walked a bit closer to it and I probably went from a 5 to a 50. I felt some kind of shift, and in front of me I was creating a scene. It had video game graphics. I was creating everything at first. I dropped awareness so fast.

This could be in reference to the required “psychological adjustment” that increases or decreases your level of awareness depending on the therapeutic angle that it’s been worked on. In appears to me that in your particular case you were venting or flushing out the “video game situation” before the “guide construct” can interact with you in a more meaningful way. Since these “constructs” are seamlessly integrated within our being it knows exactly what needs to be done in order to make the adjustments. This means that your own subconscious and multi-dimension mind can know what needs to play out within itself if you are attuned to it. (For what? maybe so that you can be ready to play with your sea creatures in another astral planet even) It also means that separate and independent astral entities may also have a say on how this plays out or not within you. All forms of the "guide construct" integrate and work simultaneously. This is the functional bridge between what is truly outside of you and what is within yourself. As you can see, it may seamlessly interchange between you and outside of you depending on your level of perceptual awareness (or objective awareness + realizations + function of energy + more).

I think you would do a great thing by making a note in reference to your dreams each day. Thanks for sharing!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: The "guide construct"

Postby Jettins \o/ » April 24th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Complete post from PhaseshiftR located @ http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forum ... 1578#p1503

PhaseshiftR wrote:I had an experience last night that was pretty interesting. After being bombarded with horrible dreams. Two night ago I had a dream I was at a party. There was a little kid there. He looked lonely. He said "Would you like to come see my room!" I said "Sure buddy!" In that room there was a spiderman blanket. On this blanket there was a spider that was red and blue. Just like spiderman... I noted another spider in the corner of the room. Anyway he started showing me some of his toys and all of a sudden a spider crawled in my mouth. It felt so physical I jolted up from my sleep in bed spitting. I have been bombarded with these dreams. Lots of spiders... I don't know why.

Last night I had weird dreams again. There came a point early morning though where I was in my bedroom. I was still in dream mode... My awareness was so low. Like if 100 was the best awareness I was at a 5. There was a man on a screen... Maybe it was a screen or just talking to me and I saw him some other way. He said Cody... The nail on your wall in your room walk to it. I walked to it, nothing happened. I think he said "A bit closer." I walked a bit closer to it and I probably went from a 5 to a 50. I felt some kind of shift, and in front of me I was creating a scene. It had video game graphics. I was creating everything at first. I dropped awareness so fast. It was 2D though. I also notice with my touretts I have these facial tics where I roll my eyes back really hard at times. I did this while I was creating and I noticed my vision went down a bit. Was kinda weird.

I had an experience where I created a scene in front of me another time too. Maybe a month back. I have always wanted to create a place that was earth but had no land. No people. Just me and other see creatures. Just a BIG giant planet with water only. It's been one of my goals. I got to the point one time where I saw this scene in font of me. I was just awakening from sleep and I had the clairvoyance kick in. It was the see a bunch of pictures before your eyes thing. Except I was flying over a big body of water. It was in 2D so while I was a little bummed I thought I was cool I created it in some way still. I can't wait to get to do these things while in 100% awareness mode. (OBE)

Every time I want to go somewhere or create something in an OBE I say affirmations like "Go here NOW" I end up just standing there.

Cool experience though... Anybody else have something like this happen?
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion