Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:30 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:30 am

The Parallel Me

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

The Parallel Me

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 29th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Written my MiBeloved @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7132537/
his morning during an astral projection, I found myself in a dimension where there was a parallel me. Somehow I was fused into this person’s form. I felt everything this person experienced. He was another me. He was in a dimension which is more technologically advanced that on earth at this time.

We were in an astral conveyance where we were sitting looking through the front windshield. This other me was sitting on the right. On the left was his wife. I could not see the face of this other me but when I turned the head of his body, then I saw the face of his wife. I was expecting to see the face of my earthly wife but this person had different features.

It felt in a way that this was the wife from on earth, but only because the me from this earth dimension was present with its present social configuration. When I looked at the lady who is the wife of the other me in that other world, she glanced away quickly because she was piloting this astral conveyance and had to see what was before the vehicle.

I considered if she was agreeable and attraction. When I looked at her, seeing her features from the side it seems so. But then I mentally asked the other me, if he found her to be disagreeable. He said she was always agreeable.

Right then I found myself back in the physical body. I stayed with eyes closed for about 10 minute going over the details of the experience.

===============

My conclusion now about parallel worlds and paralleled existences of the same person, is that there these other parallel selves are actually different selves, which exist differently on their own.

I wanted to reach the deity who the personality source of this earth me, to find out if the other me is from another deity or if that me was produced by the same deity who is my source person. I got no inspiration to clarify this.

One point of interest is that when I was in the psyche of the other me, I was aware that he was in the psyche too and that both of us were looking out of the eyes of that psyche, like two boys who were looking out of a house widow at the same time.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Re: The Paralle Me

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 29th, 2012, 7:41 pm

Mibeloved wrote:When I looked at the lady who is the wife of the other me in that other world, she glanced away quickly because she was piloting this astral conveyance and had to see what was before the vehicle.

-----------------
Reply by Jettins

I would like to point out that in the astral our projected thoughts affect how others feel or perceive us. In other words what we think affects how others see and relate to us. Our projected thoughts can be anything, but from what I’ve seen in the astral it is most commonly caused by the ignorance or unawareness of our real being. By this I am referring to the “lady who is the wife” during your experience.

If we can communicate telepathically at the same time project our reality as a metaphor of our being, or state, then our psyche (subtle body) is the reason how we exist. Bringing forth conscious awareness or the light that shines into our inner being will show us who we are. A person walking inside a dark house without a flashlight will bump into everything and will have a difficult time. Another person illumining the multi-dimensional aspects of his being will have an easier time. It becomes evident that self introspection is the better way to go.

In the astral we are our psychological representation and manifestation, in a sense we are who we think we are. But have we considered the extent of the psyche or who we really are? Many of the beings I encounter have more than one identity, or are more than one single individual. They can fluctuate or change between different identities without each becoming aware that they are changing into another personality. Each identity seems to sense each other, but many seem unable to point out that others are also affecting their existence. Like multiple personality disorder, but in the astral it appears to be multiple personality normality. They each exist and feel independent yet at the same they are more than one. In a very real way their imagination and sense of inspiration leaks from their other selves. I wouldn’t be surprise karmic relationships affecting each other.

Having certain knowingness can cause our perception to pierce the veil, to see what normally could not be seen. If one could somehow collapse the perception of astral space, or no space, one could have a visual on the predominant identities of that particular psyche. Similar to the image below…

Many do not become aware of these shifting selves, but they can sense then with some inspiration. When you ask a question that a single predominant identity can relate to, you can see the personality shift and the visual realty that particular psyche resonates with. This can cause the entity to morph into another being and do something completely different without becoming aware of the transitions. Most of these beings have an interesting form of amnesia, selectively being able to remember the things that matter most (karmic connotations?) This can be good or bad, depending on which angle one looks at it from. Many identities prefer to live happily in this sort of blissful ignorance, if they can. This is just fine. But it appears to me that their psychology is not able to handle the complexity of a multi-dimensional existence. A subtle body that is not well developed or equipped could have this sort of problem would be my speculation. I am not sure why I keep coming to this, but it seems to me that merging the aspects of the psyche and whatever that really means is important. This might not apply to everyone. Some would suggest doing exactly the opposite. Go within with your particular intentions and purpose and you will be your own guidance.

At the same time this does not necessarily mean that a horrendous multi-self has to influence our being. It means that we use guided intention and purpose to connect to those parts that can assist in our journey. I think at some level we are all well and done, in other words it’s about becoming aware on how we got out of this maze. There is more than one road.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: The Parallel Me

Postby hydro1 » November 29th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Yea i read that while i was over there to bad he couldn't get a full extent of how that world really looked he staid in one place next to the other him wife it wasn't wide spread...the thing is i wish he could of told us more about that world and how differ it is from ours and if in fact that could have been a lower/evil version of him although the were more hitech he said but he didn't describe alot on that...i liked the exp tho just wish he did more....ii also like the part where he and the other self was both at the same time looking thru the same eyes of the other self....thats how i picture things working with any body doubles...or one at a time would take over like a split personality.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 30th, 2012, 3:33 am

Yeah, it wasn't wide spread. I wasn't referring to his experience in particular. I was using his experience as an example to talk about that topic. It’s unclear how he experienced the transitions, if any. Sometimes realities are very stable, not all astral beings have those issues. I didn’t write about those. The astral is some very complex and strange stuff.

I haven't had too many of those experiences that I can remember, but I know it can happen exactly as he mentioned. Omkar has many of these type of experience, he feels himself inside other bodies. The extent of the control is unclear. Sometimes he feels like a passive observer, other times he can suggest ideas, if I remember correctly.

PauliEffect
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 20

Re: The Paralle Me

Postby PauliEffect » November 30th, 2012, 6:32 am

Jettins wrote:Many of the beings I encounter have more than one identity, or are more than one single individual. They can fluctuate or change between different identities without each becoming aware that they are changing into another personality. Each identity seems to sense each other, but many seem unable to point out that others are also affecting their existence.

. . .

Many do not become aware of these shifting selves, but they can sense then with some inspiration. When you ask a question that a single predominant identity can relate to, you can see the personality shift and the visual realty that particular psyche resonates with. This can cause the entity to morph into another being and do something completely different without becoming aware of the transitions. Most of these beings have an interesting form of amnesia, selectively being able to remember the things that matter most (karmic connotations?)

Just to clear this out, this observation in the quote is by you = Jettins, right? I'm not absolutely sure
what is quoted and what is not so I have to ask.

What I've noticed, but I've a more limited nonphysical interaction than OBEs (most of the time),
and where I have got the feeling that guides may be selected. In the last PE, I met Robert Monroe
(or some copy of his appearance) and a person who I called Pierre Marcel who seemed to be
chosen as the one I was to interact with. The selection is done by some kind of collective task
of nonphysical beings, is my impression.

Jettins, have you had this feeling that people you meet nonphysically are chosen by others, for the
specific interaction with you?

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 30th, 2012, 11:28 am

Yes, I wrote that part you quoted. Have you noticed some similarities?

Jettins, have you had this feeling that people you meet nonphysically are chosen by others, for the
specific interaction with you?

Absolutely, they are chosen. The same applies to you being chosen to interact with them. The same applies to me. I think we are chosen to interact with others based on our traits and inclinations.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion