Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:35 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:35 am

The paralysis state

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
lostangel
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 5

The paralysis state

Postby lostangel » August 4th, 2014, 11:56 am

Hi everyone , I'm new to this forum and Oobes so I am wondering if anyone has any idea how to get passed the paralysis state. How long does this paralysis last , I relaxed my body totally yesterday and all of a sudden felt like I just randomly began floating involuntarily and felt the presence of others around me. All of a sudden I just felt awakened in the physical state.
Last edited by lostangel on August 18th, 2014, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: The paralysis state

Postby hydro1 » August 4th, 2014, 2:14 pm

sleep paralysis suppose to keep you from sleep walking and acting out your dreams, so it won't actually go away, but it will get to a point where you don't feel it. sleep paralysis is one of they key things to let you know you ready to exit all you have to do once in that state , try an exit technique, but not at the very beginning, you must let it strengthen but not to the point you can't handle it.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » August 12th, 2014, 6:22 am

I agree with Hydro in that your body will stay paralyzed throughout the experience to keep you from acting out your dreams. But I know what you mean, you want to get passed the phase where you acknowledge that your body is paralyzed and start experiencing the astral. The more you practice and AP the less you'll notice the paralysis state. Perhaps instead of wanting to get passed it, work with it, get familiar with it to the point that you feel you have control over it, like mastering a basic trick so you can move on to more difficult ones with more confidence. In other words, figure out how to use this state as a tool into AP.

lostangel
Initiate

Postby lostangel » August 18th, 2014, 8:24 am

lostangel wrote:Hi everyone , I'm new to this forum and Oobes so I am wondering if anyone has any idea how to get passed the paralysis state. How long does this paralysis last , I relaxed my body totally yesterday and all of a sudden felt like I just randomly began floating involuntarily and felt the presence of others around me. All of a sudden I just felt awakened in the physical state.

lostangel
Initiate

Postby lostangel » August 18th, 2014, 8:49 am

I agree with you Fairyana about figuring out how to use this paralysis state as a tool. This morning I began to really into the paralysis state when,not even completely relaxed, it felt like I just shot straight up out of my body yet as smooth as nothing I've ever felt but then I seemed to have just floated at a distance glancing down at myself just laying there. So , While just floating I really wasn't aware of just what I may have been able to do so I enjoyed floating for a brief moment and then returned to my body .The thing is, trying to get my body to relax I sometimes began to experience these little 'itches' all over beginning with the facial area and sometimes it becomes so annoying lol . Here lately I've become a little too warm so along with my central air going I turn on my ceiling fan , and then I get the opposite effect .

Astralnaut
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 50

Postby Astralnaut » September 30th, 2014, 3:32 am

when i am in paralysis i use visualization to enter lucid dream :D i just imagine things and imagination sometimes becomes a conscious dream

lostangel
Initiate

Postby lostangel » November 25th, 2014, 7:28 pm

After attempting to ap , unsuccessfully, three times last night I found myself in what I can only describe what must've been a lucid dream. After giving up on attempting to ap I seemed to have been 'flying' like superman and even appeared to have been able to control the direction of my flight yet was only able to get like 20 feet off the ground. I even waved at others , doing their own thing on the ground. But since I don't ever remember having a lucid dream before I'm unable to compare it to, only that I 'felt' the drizzling rain hit me as it began to rain before I told myself "it's time to head back home". I just felt a loss of body weight, like I was somewhat 'free' .

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion