Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm

my theory on false awakening

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » May 23rd, 2012, 7:43 pm

This theory came about during a recent conflict between me and my fiancee.....well me and my fiancee was trying to decided what we were gonna eat at the time.. and it almost escalated into an arguement but it didnt we just walked away and my fiance went to sleep and upon trying to awaken she had an false awakening (at least this is what people call it not really know what FAs are), that we did actually argue and we broke up and everything... so my theory is that FAs are just maybe visions about what could have happened in a day to day senario rather good or bad...its like a sort of de javu deal of some sort...dont take it to heart these are just my thoughts on this particular subject....many people call them mini APs but i dont see it that way...any way what are your thoughts on my theory. i've had more FAs then APs so i know what i'm saying..the do seem more de javu'ish or thing that could had happened on a day to day basis but didnt happen so they get played out in these FAs.
Last edited by hydro1 on May 25th, 2012, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » May 25th, 2012, 12:24 pm

They always say life sometimes repeat itself but when it dont go like it supose to they wind up playing out in what we call FAs (my whole theory ).
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: my theory on false awakening

Postby Jettins \o/ » May 30th, 2012, 5:52 pm

my theory is that FAs are just maybe visions about what could have happened in a day to day senario rather good or bad...its like a sort of de javu deal of some sort..

In the Astral Realms it's common to project our thoughts and emotions and see them in action during dream scenarios. It matters not if the person is aware or lucid, or if the person is having a non-lucid experience. These thoughts and emotions can also become the progression that leads to future events. A set of probabilities based on the current state of affair of a person, at the same time probabilities also change as people change. So it is not fixed, it doesn't necessarily have to be an indication of future events but it can become a high probability if there is no a change in course. These are interesting experiences because it forces someone to reflect on their choices and behavior.

So to answer your questions, yes it is a vision of what could happened in a day to day scenario. A person is psychically perceiving a possible future based on the present state of their psychological make-up.

Please upload a picture or avatar if you fee inclined too, I like to see who I am talking to.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Postby hydro1 » May 31st, 2012, 2:07 pm

I would put up a picture but cant from my mobile phone is there a way to do it from mobile phone let me know
Go hard or not at all

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » May 31st, 2012, 3:55 pm

An FA is a case scenario very close to the lucid dream state. In fact, you mentally possess the critical faculty which is present in both wakefulness and lucid dreaming, but you merely mistake the true nature of the realistic sensations you experience. Because your analytical mind is present, it doesn't taking long for you to notice the oddities about the dream world that surrounds you. Hence why many FAs turn into lucid dreams.

In Obe4u.com we consider FAs to be cases where one is in the phase state without knowing it. The "phase" is the broad term we use for OOBEs/Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming. You can regard dreamland as a realm of possibilities. In fact, this is not far from the truth. I have used lucid dreaming to inspire me to create pieces of art.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion