Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:00 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:00 pm

6 Things to consider in your quest for Lucidity

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

6 Things to consider in your quest for Lucidity

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 20th, 2012, 2:12 am

Alfredo wrote:Would you, kindly, tell me, perhaps in descending order, 5, or more, brief pointers that you consider essential for attaining or improving lucid dreaming?

Alfredo, Sorry for the delay. Sometimes I have other things in my mind that keep me from things. Here are some basic ideas.

1. Realize when you are likely to dream the most vividly and utilize this time. Get to know your body and sleep cycles as it relates to dream recall and vividness.

2. Stimulate our imagination in constructive ways, meditate, and keep away distractions.

3. Take a lot of time to think about any dreams that are lucid. Associate non-lucid dreams with lucid potential by changing the sequence of events, “if I was lucid, I would,…”. Get your brain, body, and spirit, used to that mode

4. Create an intention for lucidity that permeates through your being. This is not to be confused for wishful thinking, instead it should define you. You might not need this in advance, but when you know, it helps.

5. Get in the habit of doing a state checks or reality checks several times per day. When you are doing so think back to your dreams. You can do it 2 or 3 at a time. Imagine the state checks are happening in the memories from your dreams. Bring forth these memory imprints to your awareness. This could a take a few seconds to concentrate properly.

6. Don’t try too hard.

If anyone would like to add more to the list please do so, thanks!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion