Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

Re: I think i am possessed by the devil!Or have a mind probl

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Re: I think i am possessed by the devil!Or have a mind probl

Postby fgoad88 » September 28th, 2014, 4:10 pm

I can't tell.Do i have a spit personality problem?Or is it demon possession?Because when i have anything to say about god i can't.My mind gets fuzzy and my mouth shuts physically. :? :( Maybe i have a split personalty that just hates christianity.What do you think? :cry:

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Re: I think i am possessed by the devil!Or have a mind p

Postby hydro1 » October 3rd, 2014, 4:37 pm

Well have you killed or hurt anyone, if not then you not possessed, you either have split personality or bipolar or you just letting the world around you influence you. That is just your choices from a non medical stand point. You must go see your physician for further diagnosis.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » October 7th, 2014, 3:36 pm

I wouldn't go as far as say demon possession, but I wouldn't rule out the influence of a spirit that doesn't want you to to say things about god. This wouldn't be a very good spirit and is preventing you from developing knowledge that could enlighten you. I knew of a person who would feel sick every time she tried to read the gospel and it was a tormenting spirit that was causing her to feel that way. Pray for this spirit and study spirituality because when your knowledge evolves, you evolve. Then either the spirit evolves with you or leaves you. If you still feel like it's too complicated for you to deal with, seek help in whichever religion or spiritual centers you feel comfortable with.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 7th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Pray for this spirit and study spirituality because when your knowledge evolves, you evolve. Then either the spirit evolves with you or leaves you.

yeah
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion