Perceptual awareness – a work in progress

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 27th, 2013, 6:43 am

If you think the tittle sounds boring, just skip it and move along. :D

When going through this type of perceptual shift while in the astral realms time may appear to slow down, the wind blows, a force picks me up, a feeling of the mind slightly expanding, objective awareness increases to a very high level, the sense of purpose increases, the sense of being part of something increases. There is a feeling of reaching or going through a type of threshold. Not everything will be felt at a given time, but these are the things I’ve noticed in the past 2 weeks or so. It appears to me that it counteracts the effect of constricted states, ignorant states, loosing lucidity or becoming trapped in situations. It is a release it itself. The sensations are subjective. What’s more important is analyzing what could be going on in the psyche, so I will try to explain this a bit.

It’s about realizing that things aren’t how they seem to be. The astral is an illusion, they say. Yeah I know, everyone knows it, I knew this since the very beginning. But one thing is to think you know it, and another thing is the embodiment of it. It started with hearing a telepathic voice as soon as I felt the shift into the non-physical #912 - Use key to open 10 doors. The audible and telepathic voice who I would like to identify as “my higher self”, gave me a key that magically appeared in my hand to open “10 doors”. Soon after a force pulled me down into the ground, then I was floating in the sky, it pulled me down into the ground, then I was floating back in the sky, then it happened again and again until it stopped. I was standing in the grass in my back yard. I turned around and saw a lion, but it was a stuffed animal of a lion, a toy. The lion was very playful. The adjustment of perceptual awareness had started. I hate to say it but when I saw it a second time, it looked like when Neo from the movie “the matrix” saw within the matrix. I saw its energetic electrical form or informational representations. I tried to make it a ball of energy when I touched it, part of it dissolved in my hands and then I incorporated the energy into my astral body. I woke saying the words "A new shift in perspective".

In #913 – Opening doors of perception - I realized that the doors from #912 where actually doors of perception. For this I went through a very interesting experience that I might share one day in detail. It blatantly showed me that the same energy takes on different manifestations and representations according to the level of perceptual awareness. Astral human existences filled with those involved could fit inside a little mock cardboard box. A person can be perceived as a grain of sand. That energy could take on different manifestations according to the consciousness that sees into it, defined by the perceptual awareness. That being human and going about our days is part of a game. I game that can be broken when the game is no longer useful to you. To break free from it perceptual awareness needs to be increased. To no longer become trapped in astral existences, or states of being that are close to the earth life system. Increasing perceptual awareness changes the representation or form of the energy, in turn it changes it's function. When one requires re-incarnation, one needs to go into a lower energy system. Increasing perceptual awareness is exactly the reverse. It literally pushes you out of the earth system into distant solar systems.

In #913 after opening what I think was door 9 (after opening a door and seeing a huge 9 in the wall). I realized it was all a silly game. The energy manifestations of the mundane occurrences of the lower doors became the inner working of the machine at door 9, the parts of a much larger system, a much higher perceptual awareness. It sounds abstract, but the meaning of it is absolutely correct. They said they had being waiting for me. At that level the question became, “which game would you play?” I saw a fantasy planet with a similar feel to avatar beyond the last glass door #10. I was in the nexus point to leave this solar system. I was asked that I need to learn to play the game in the machine in level 9 before I could proceed. When you referrer to things of being and existing as things that must make sense according to the things you think you know from the perspective of the physical earth, as opposed to the subtle world, you’re a toddler that will re-incarnate in the earth life system because you need too. You can throw away the books if they don’t help you.

I had these encounters days after looking for “my beautiful place” with objective awareness while in the astral. It seems to me a higher power is helping me. Before this experience I knew how I would get there, but now I know where I want to go. But why? I have to go through all sorts of shit in the subtle world to discover my best possible place, in reality to discover why I made that choice. And you think you know because you read it in a book? It’s always been the same books. Are you having collective psychosis issues, seriously? If I asked you who you are would you say, pedro, matt, louie, doctor, dancer or something? You probably did that same thing 1000 times already.

I call everything the astral, maybe it’s not even called the astral realms. It would be like calling a “stadium”, “the grass” because there is grass in the stadium, but no it’s not the damn grass, it’s the stadium.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Perceptual awareness – a work in progress

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 27th, 2013, 11:24 am

How to break away from Humanities Collective Psychosis
By: Paul Levy

To quote the great doctor of the soul C. G. Jung:

“Indeed, it is becoming ever more obvious that it is not famine, not earthquakes, not microbes, not cancer but man himself who is man’s greatest danger to man, for the simple reason that there is no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating than the worst of natural catastrophes. The supreme danger which threatens individuals as well as whole nations is a psychic danger. Reason has proved itself completely powerless, precisely because its arguments have an effect only on the conscious mind and not on the unconscious. The greatest danger of all comes from the masses, in whom the effects of the unconscious pile up cumulatively and the reasonableness of the conscious mind is stifled. Every mass organization is a latent danger just as much as a heap of dynamite is. It lets loose effects which no man wants and no man can stop. It is therefore in the highest degree desirable that a knowledge of psychology should spread so that men can understand the source of the supreme dangers that threaten them. Not by arming to the teeth, each for itself, can the nations defend themselves in the long run from the frightful catastrophes of modern war. The heaping up of arms is itself a call to war. Rather must they recognize those psychic conditions under which the unconscious [tsunami-like] bursts the dykes of consciousness and overwhelms it.”

The fundamental process underlying what is collectively playing out on the world stage is psychic in nature. What is getting acted out politically, socially and economically is a manifestation or expression of what is going on deep within the collective unconscious of humanity.

A collective psychosis is a closed system, which is to say that it is insular and not open to feedback from the ‘real’ world. Reflection from others, instead of being looked at and integrated, is perversely mis-interpreted to support the agreed-upon delusion that binds the collective psychosis together. Anyone who challenges this shared reality is seen as a threat and demonized. An impenetrable field gets conjured up around the collective psychosis that literally resists consciousness. There is no point in talking rationally with a Bush supporter, for example, as their ability to reason has been dis-armed.

Because of our inherent suggestibility, we can easily reinforce the unconscious parts of each other, as if we are mutually hypnotizing each other in a self-perpetuating feedback loop.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/PsychicEpidemic.htm
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Re: Perceptual awareness – a work in progress

Post by Astralnaut » February 28th, 2013, 12:00 pm

Jettins wrote:How to break away from Humanities Collective Psychosis
By: Paul Levy

To quote the great doctor of the soul C. G. Jung:

“Indeed, it is becoming ever more obvious that it is not famine, not earthquakes, not microbes, not cancer but man himself who is man’s greatest danger to man, for the simple reason that there is no adequate protection against psychic epidemics, which are infinitely more devastating than the worst of natural catastrophes. The supreme danger which threatens individuals as well as whole nations is a psychic danger. Reason has proved itself completely powerless, precisely because its arguments have an effect only on the conscious mind and not on the unconscious. The greatest danger of all comes from the masses, in whom the effects of the unconscious pile up cumulatively and the reasonableness of the conscious mind is stifled. Every mass organization is a latent danger just as much as a heap of dynamite is. It lets loose effects which no man wants and no man can stop. It is therefore in the highest degree desirable that a knowledge of psychology should spread so that men can understand the source of the supreme dangers that threaten them. Not by arming to the teeth, each for itself, can the nations defend themselves in the long run from the frightful catastrophes of modern war. The heaping up of arms is itself a call to war. Rather must they recognize those psychic conditions under which the unconscious [tsunami-like] bursts the dykes of consciousness and overwhelms it.”

The fundamental process underlying what is collectively playing out on the world stage is psychic in nature. What is getting acted out politically, socially and economically is a manifestation or expression of what is going on deep within the collective unconscious of humanity.

A collective psychosis is a closed system, which is to say that it is insular and not open to feedback from the ‘real’ world. Reflection from others, instead of being looked at and integrated, is perversely mis-interpreted to support the agreed-upon delusion that binds the collective psychosis together. Anyone who challenges this shared reality is seen as a threat and demonized. An impenetrable field gets conjured up around the collective psychosis that literally resists consciousness. There is no point in talking rationally with a Bush supporter, for example, as their ability to reason has been dis-armed.

Because of our inherent suggestibility, we can easily reinforce the unconscious parts of each other, as if we are mutually hypnotizing each other in a self-perpetuating feedback loop.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/PsychicEpidemic.htm
woah! interesting, i am starting to be more aware of this collective psychosis too :shock: