Two questions

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

Two questions

Post by fgoad88 » November 14th, 2014, 4:44 pm

1.If you had telekinesis what would you do withI it?I would go around healing people.:)My brother said he would go around striping girls butt naked.:(
2.If you could be a poltergeist for a day what would you do?I would be like casper and be friends with kids that need a friend.:)My brother said he would go in the girls locker room at his school and scare the girls while looking at them naked.:(

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Two questions

Post by hydro1 » November 14th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Hmmm I wasn't aware telekinesis could be used for healing, that would be cool if it could
I would use it to make myself fly among other things, if you saw the movie chronicle, then you know what I'm talking about

As for the poltergeist thing, it's my understanding that its basically sometimes a living persons emotions gone out of control a psychic person who is unaware of their ability, something like that it's so much to it, it's not always a ghost or spirit. So if I had these psychic abilities I would be a vigilante helping people masked of course. Don't want no one coming after my loved ones lol.
Go hard or not at all