Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

unexplainable event

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

unexplainable event

Postby hydro1 » October 25th, 2012, 11:11 pm

I read this lady's ghost story...she said she sleeps with her door closed always.....so when she went to bed that night the door was closed.....however when she went to sleep she exped SP and she said she saw this lizzard thing open her door and slither in...she said she paniced and tried to break free of the SP but couldn't....after many tries she finally broke lose just as the entity was coming towards her....but the thing is when she came back she sat up in bed and saw that her door was in fact open from where the creature came in...now she said everyone in the house was fast asleep...and she never could explain how her door was open....so can any of you....none of the people on her site could wrap their heads around it either...neither could i..but i did tell her about SP tho.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: unexplainable event

Postby Jettins \o/ » October 26th, 2012, 6:06 pm

.however when she went to sleep she exped SP and she said she saw this lizzard thing open her door and slither in..

A reptilian! Creepy ghost story that's for sure. If you can post the link to the story others in this forum might like to read it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: unexplainable event

Postby hydro1 » October 26th, 2012, 6:28 pm

Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion