Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:03 pm

Update

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Cornholio
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Update

Postby Cornholio » August 12th, 2015, 9:49 pm

So the other night when I tired to AP, I got a step farther I think. I forgot what I was thinking about, maybe my breathing, but I suddenly felt my body get really really heavy and I immediately thought I was going through sleep paralysis. At first I noticed I couldn't feel my face haha then I tried to pick up my arms to make sure I was in SP and they actually moved a little and the feeling went away and that was the end of that:/ Then last night, as I was medidtating, the tip of my nose starting itching soooo bad and although I tried to ignore it for as long as I could, I had to itch it and that was the end of that. Thank you to everyone who helped me with my last post btw.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: Update

Postby fairyana » August 13th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Hi! I have a couple of tips for you. First, try to AP early in the morning, for instance, 5am. Eat something, go to the bathroom if you feel like you need to and then go back to bed, let say 5:15. Sleep and the next time you wake up don't even open your eyes, just try to AP. That's the BEST time cause your body will be super relaxed already and your mind will be in the right state.

About the itching, don't ever ignore an itch. That's a common mistake. When you're meditating and trying to have that deep relaxation and an itch comes, the best thing is to acknowledge it in the most calm way, as if itching that itch is part of the meditation. If we ignore it, it only becomes worse.

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion