Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 3:57 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Wanderer's and Astral Travel

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Lionheart
Initiate

Postby Lionheart » January 11th, 2012, 8:34 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all, I am asking this question because many times when I have made my Astral intent to be about future knowledge the same thought/question keeps coming back. What can we do to aide others with their own "Awakenings"? This time in a Phase Session the answer was pretty direct. I was to find out who we are and why we are here. I had read a book years ago named "From Elsewhere: Being E.T. in America", this book is written by a gentleman named Scott Mandelker who has a PH.D in East West Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies. In the book was a questionnaire posting the question are you a E.T. The same questionnaire can be found in a book named "The Wanderer's Handbook" written by Carla Lisbeth Rueckert. Here is a link to this questionnaire. http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html
Why I found this questionnaire important is that it basically starts the first step for most people, which is finding out who you are. Then later in your Astral Studies you can find out why you are here. I sincerely believe that now is the time to find out who we are/why we are here. From there we can finally ask and hopefully answer questions that we have been searching for for years. "Awakenings" are occurring quite rapidly everyday, but most people I talk to that are having these are totally confused and scared. They are finding changes in their bodies, vibrations that stay days on end. Sickness, which Doctors don't seem to have a cure for. Deep Depression and psychological problems without understanding why. Even the Doctors are baffled. Knowing who we are at least will help them with the first step of understanding. I have questioned myself long and hard to find a way to help in mass. I think that we should start an entire section just on this subject. So we can see that there are thousands, possibly even millions of out there feeling the same way. At least that would help us with our own self discovery and maybe pave the way for some collective insight.
This is a couple of paragraphs from Scott concerning why we should admit finally who we are. "I imagine more people will wake up to ackowledge and validate for themselves their own cosmic roots, and find that they are part of the celestial family which has had close relations with Earth for a long time. Eventually, I think ordinary citizens will realize we are not alone, we are spiritual beings (not only body and mind), and that help is available if we only ask for it with sincerity. At the point people will search for more insight on what this whole thing about Walk-ins, Wanderers, and Star People is all about -- and more will be able to accept these ideas.
In the long-run, I am certain that ideas of soul transfer and interplanetary travel will become widely accepted. Earth humanity will ultimately take its place in the community of planets and galactic races. What began with a minority of people claiming to be from elsewhere will end, in my opinion, with wholesale public acceptance of the reality of our cosmic neighbors, and a focused collective desire to make contact for mutual upliftment. Today's dream is often tomorrow's reality. I have no doubt we'll see a lot of these changes in our own lifetime ...."
Thank you

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » February 6th, 2012, 3:01 am

I will get to this in the next few days, thanks.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion