Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Was I Close To Projecting?? Advice Please

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
CaseyR86
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Was I Close To Projecting?? Advice Please

Postby CaseyR86 » December 27th, 2015, 3:57 pm

Hi everyone, I've been trying to astral project for a few weeks now without much success. But I think I might have almost projected, but I'm not sure seeing as how I've never been successful in doing so. I laid down on my bed, got completely relaxed. I laid completely still not moving a bit. I then used the mind awake body asleep technique until I didn't feel my body at all, I was able to induce sleep paralysis pretty easily, & stay conscious. I then began to imagine I was on a swing, swinging back & forth. I only had to do this for maybe a minute or two until I began to feel as if I was falling. I continued to swing and suddenly my heart began beating very rapidly. So to the point I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I got nervous & opened my eyes. I feel like maybe opening my eyes stopped the process. I no longer felt the falling sensation & slowly my heart rate slowed down. I also experienced moderate nausea after this, I'm not sure why that happened. Was I close to projecting? And if I get to the rapid heart beat how can I relax enough to push through that to get to the next phase. Any advice would be helpful & greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone ; )

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Was I Close To Projecting?? Advice Please

Postby hydro1 » December 27th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Yes you were close to projecting. Most people say that when you have you heart racing like that it is your heart chakras that is activated, but either way it is part of the process for some people, most don't even feel it, your best bet is to acknowledge it and just let it pass. I know its hard to do but once you know what is happening its easier to let go, its part of the process and it is not harmful, just breathe through it. Also welcome to the forum.
Go hard or not at all

grari
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 3

Postby grari » February 24th, 2016, 3:31 pm

Yea, I've had lots of experiences like that. But my actual OBEs didn't come about during those times. All my OBEs happened pretty much without my trying too hard.

Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Master roshi » February 24th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Thats happened to me once, one of my first times trying to WILD. I couldnt fight through it, you just need to open ur eyes and get up to catch your breath. But the feeling is kind of like this great adrenaline rush, you feel born again or something

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion