Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Went lucid

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Went lucid

Postby Master roshi » February 26th, 2016, 6:51 pm

This morning while in mid REM (no WBTB), i went lucid but strictly in the physical sense. The main problem is I can't remember much at all, it's so unclear and blurry to me now. I didn't have time to peacefully wake up thinking about it and write it down. What I do remember is that there was no sudden ''wait a minute i'm dreaming!'', it was this smooth transition where I was aware that my conciousness was in a different realm and I started moving the body at will. I started feeling the ground beneath me, moving around , feeling my feet as they made contact with the floor. At this point, I was thinking to myself ''I'm going to ground myself in to this dream'', but maybe I wasn't thinking about it being a dream, just some experience where I'm not ''here''. I took a few deep breaths, thinking to myself I want to breathe this unknown air and feel it in my lungs, focusing on this thought, I did it. I don't recall if this strenghtened my perception or not, but what was weird is that I started asking myself: Is this air that I feel in my lungs in my current body or in my body thats laying in bed? I started to be slightly aware of both, In some in-between state of sensation, but my dream atmosphere was still fully there. Sadly, I can't remember anything else about the dream (my surroundings, the context, if I was alone or with anybody) Thinking back on it, I would've loved to actually have done something that I can't do when awake. Fly, interact with dream people, ask for clarity and to see my spirit guide, but like I said earlier, I wasn't thinking about it as a dream. I was taking everything I saw to be perfectly normal. It's like I became aware that I was not in waking life, but didn't know I was dreaming and could seize control of my surroundings. That's all I remember. Any thoughts or advice?

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Went lucid

Postby hydro1 » February 28th, 2016, 12:07 am

Congrats man. I think the purpose of this experience was to just be, to just be in you astral environment, to feel what it would feel like to breath it's air with no agendas just free. We are always on a mission when we get out we always on the move, never get the chance to just stand around out there, cause doing so would mean a quick ending to the experience, but to just be able to stand around ( not having a place to be) and just be is rare, I like it man congrats again.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion