Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

So what could be an easy method for beginers ?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
crimson
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 1

So what could be an easy method for beginers ?

Postby crimson » December 13th, 2012, 1:52 pm

Well thanks to jettins i remembered the method that bedeekin had uploaded on astralviewers and in my opinion it was the most plain and functional method i have ever faced so if anyone by chance have saved it anywhere , please upload...
Some parts that i do remember and that i found very functional are here :

Best time to have an ap is after waking up, the key is to realise you woke up before moving ( at all) if you do its ruinned, once you do that you will probably start feeling the vibrations, thats where you should try applying one of the body separation methods, i find the rope the easiest (imagine there is a rope above you and try to pull yourself up on it ,pulling your astral body out of your physical)

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: So what could be an easy method for beginers ?

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 14th, 2012, 12:16 am

yeah, that's exactly right Crimson. Some refer to this methods as DEILD (Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream). It's pretty much the same thing but instead to attempt to induce vibrations, a separation or any trance sensations that lets you become aware of your state.

Here is a link to one of the methods I like to follow when possible...

induction-techniques/speed-counting-technique-t148.html#p309

It seems to me that you're familiar with the method, but it couldn't hurt to read over some information that could help improve the chance of success. You can find it here:

newbie-void-beginner/technique-for-every-aspiring-lucid-dreamer-t464.html#p1723
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

crimson
Initiate

Postby crimson » December 14th, 2012, 3:44 am

thanks for the links :)

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » December 14th, 2012, 5:53 am

I think that it should be possible to do it even if you have moved about so long a person can still keep their brain activity to a low and their relaxation high. It seems to me that there are endless methods and a person finds out what works best with them. Probably some will have their brain activity high and relaxation very low if they move or get out of bed. Just a thought...

crimson
Initiate

Postby crimson » December 14th, 2012, 6:22 am

Yes... probably you are right fairyana ... for some it may work that way ... What is mentioned here is an easy way for inexperienced people and its a general method that applys to as many cases as possible but surelly not to all ^^

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 15th, 2012, 4:40 am

I should start out saying that this post is from the observations made while trying to understand my own being as it relates to promoting lucid dreams and conscious out-of-body experiences, it might not be universally the same for everyone.

Fairyana wrote:Probably some will have their brain activity high and relaxation very low

In a matter of speaking I would agree. But sometimes the condition of the physical body will not be primed for a specific strategy to work. You can't expect to make something work if you don't really know how to apply it to your own sleep patterns. For this you would need to analyze when things work and when they don't. When normal dreams are vivid and there is more shadow memory retention upon waking. Shifting your sleep cycle could be required to find need correlations you can work with, so that you can repeat what works (REM boasting effects). This is why many people have lucid experiences only after making changes in their daily activities. It also affects their sleeping cycles, unknowingly bumping them in into lucid potential. Increased vividness, Increased natural awareness, etc.. You can also condition your physical body to make lucidity more likely, but this won’t be the focus on this post.

I've made observations that allow me to predict how much success a technique will have at any given moment. If I stay true to my known personal working standards, it allows me to know when my physical body/mind is not at its best capacity for conscious lucid dreams and Out-of-body experiences. It also helps me to adjust accordingly if needed. They are observations according to my personal sleep patterns. The idea is to start learning how to approach your own sleep patterns as it relates to successful lucid dream and OBE experiences. And to work with your own cycle in such a way that you know when to apply a particular strategy. It's not always guaranteed, but it dramatically increases the chance of success at least for me. Having a plan of action if you will, this is KEY. It utilizes the idea of knowing what to do in the different "opening windows" that happen throughout the sleep cycle. This post will not focus on adjusting the physical body which is equality essential. It focuses on being able to ride whichever wave the physical body throws at you, in other words using the “opening windows” that make lucid experiences more likely. It's something I wrote some time ago, it's not easy to understand and a lot of information is missing. Maybe it can be of use to help you find your own working logic. If you have questions I can expand to make it clearer.

Increasing probability of Astral Projection Success --> attaining-lucidity/increasing-probability-astral-projection-success-t329.html

let’s compare it to dancing. I will use this analogy to explain the complexity of having a very high lucid potential. Successfully inducing a lucid dream or out-of-body experience would be equivalent to dancing very well. The music is your sleep patterns or sleep behavior. The music will vary its melody. Your physical body is the partner you will dance with. Your conscious awareness or focused attention is you. Your conscious awareness not only needs to know the music, but also how your partner dances to the melody. Otherwise it's a failure. If your partner decides to lead what will you do? Should you fight to lead instead? If so when? Could it grant you inability to fall back to sleep? Sometimes even less awareness (no visualizations, or extended concentration methods), are necessary if you know your partner is leading you correctly. The importance thing to remember is that you can control when the music plays (by adjusting your sleep cycles), you can turn the table in your favor. You can even force your partner if you can predict the music and dance correctly (this requires serious expertise though). You can even sense the mood of your partner and attempt to adjust the music by waiting for the right melody. You can also train your partner in preparation for your dance. Sometimes your partner will only dance a certain way and the music is way off. Sometimes your partner will want to dance but you won’t know how to dance to that new music. Sometimes the music will be will change making it more difficult to decipher. Sometimes it will be impossible if the music, your partner and your conscious awareness (you) are out of sync. You can also get good in a specific style of music and level the playing field in your favor. There are many variations to consider. I think everything should be on the table if you want to have multiple conscious out-of-body and lucid dream experiences every day.

Best and easiest time to induce and out-of-body or Astral Projection Experience --> attaining-lucidity/easiest-out-body-experience-t519.html
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion