Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

What percentage of population can get OBE?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: What percentage of population can get OBE?

Postby hydro1 » September 23rd, 2013, 12:54 pm

i know i'm part of the long dry spell group myself. but in your opinion why do you think we hit these dry spells? whats keeping us from continuation of projecting? could it be (dare i say it) government involvement seeing that so many of us are waking up from their control. and this is just my opinion.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 23rd, 2013, 3:38 pm

Hello Labryinthus,

Let me make sure I get your story. During your Out-of-body experience a couple of days ago you went out looking for another projector that had the ability to remember the encounter. And you used your sense of intuition to guide you to this destination.

It’s great that you were able to carry your intentions to find another explorer into the non-physical. As you probably already know, even those that that can remember OBE experiences may have difficulty reaching the level objectivity to do this. The experiences in which we carry out the intentions, as a type of mission, in the form of revelations (by means of encounters and perceptions), physical concerns that where conjured up in the consciousness before the onset out-of-body state (expectations systems), end up having the greatest sense of meaning. Not because these experiences are necessarily more valuable, but because the sense of “discovery” for whatever is worth, does indeed feel like an accomplishment. These experiences are usually those in which there is no break in conscious awareness as one transitions into the trance states. So, more power to you my friend!

There are several things happening here that make such encounters very difficult to synchronize into the memory of those involved. First of all there is the obvious. Even if the other person actually lived the same encounter, they might not have the ability to remember it. There is a second problem. We might not know exactly which version, multi-dimensional version of an individual we might have encountered. There is a 3rd problem that is not usually talked about but it’s indeed essential. It is the “why” factor? There are unnamed and un-acknowledged forces that can generate our encounters. If our intentions (states of being) do not match with such forces, it might take more than one life before the probability that it can. To find the matching encounters that resonate to our genuine-self, our spirit class one must be in the pursuit of such understanding and live by it. This is how the .001% probability of something taking place, or what is considered impossible to the general public, may become possible. But this goes deep into the fundamental on how and why encounters are generated and the probability of energies affecting things at any given moment.

1. Regarding memory: Meeting other projector that was able to remember my encounters objectively, and that could repeat verbatim what had happened after they woke up, has not happened to me even though I've tried this about 50 times or so. When I first started becoming proficient at projecting I had the tendency to ask my family when I encountered them in the “out-of-body state”, if they could give it their all, I mean their ALL to try to remember their experience after they woke up. Many times I was assured by my sister that she would indeed remember. She would even repeat everything that had happened during our meeting to confirm that she remembered, yet after waking up she couldn’t remember absolutely anything.

2. Regarding version: I’ve met the different versions of several people in this forum and other forums. Imagine an individual split into personalities, but instead of personalities, they are memory partitions. These partitions may share files between themselves and others. They function as memory projections to each other, they span across space and time in the consciousness field itself. This means that if we encounter the same partition a second time, they will probably remember past encounters. Some like to refer to the container, if there was such a thing that could contain the many partitions as the “higher self”. Now imagine tracking the correct version, or identity of an individual, and then creating the perception of the “right” encounter” by ourselves. It would be like shooting a random bullet in the air hoping to knock down a bird. It would be very unlikely.

3. Regarding Why? factor: What appears unlikely may become likely if we can become aware of the intelligent non-physical forces that bring encounters together. This would imply that our level of authenticity (after you remove the things we are not, and work with what is left), as we realize in objective awareness what is there for us in the out-of-body condition, will take us to sanctioned encounters that all the parties involved will remember, physical or otherwise. Another thing to remember is that “readiness states”, or any realization that must take place before an encounter, do not always happen at exactly the same time for people. I can remember an astral encounter today for instance, and the other person might have to wait 10 years to become aware of it objectively. In my personal experience, I’ve met the different memory partitions of some of the people in this forum. During one experience I was told I had 3 predominant identities. I have seen Michael Beloved switch between 3 identities as well. These identities seem to be related in something about “range”, or the multi-dimensional potential, to exist in more than once state at the same time, so it would seem.

But anyway, if I were to write my experiences in support to the views presented here it would be a humongous post, so I‘ll just leave it at that. I reserve the right to change my views at any time.
Regarding the people losing the “OBE ability”, well everything comes in waves that’s for sure. If our lives can change in unexpected ways and so can our experiences. I take the position that if we look carefully into the ocean, being surfers that have found a life-long meaning in spiritual matters, we will be ready for the waves anytime they come.

Labryinthus wrote:I do not see how the government can alter an individual's OBE success any more than they can alter a person's dream activity.

Reputable studies (whatever that's worth) have shown that drinking traces amount of fluoride containing water (tap water in many states across the United States) for years calcifies the pineal gland. Studies have shown that consuming traces amounts of fluoride for years reduces IQ levels. But then others say that this calcification makes it more difficult to have vivid and objective non-physical experiences, but I do not have any way to verify this claim. The question then becomes whether it was intentional or not. I don’t dwell in these matters much, but according to some there is evidence to point out that key officials knew about it in the 60s during the start of the fluoridation program and after the Second World War when the Nazis used fluoride to pacify concentration camp victims. My personal view is that I will avoid tap water.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 23rd, 2013, 7:20 pm

Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 23rd, 2013, 8:38 pm

Labryinthus wrote:One question though, is, why do the negative effects of fluoride seem to concentrate in the poorer neighborhoods when the entire city is fluoridated? If that chemical is the source of the problem it ought to be more uniformly distributed.

If that's a fact then I wouldn't know. My guess would be that poorer neighborhoods drink more unfiltered water and that toxins and chemicals from lower quality foods and drinks, which are cheaper, may have a compounding effect in the body, that is if the toxins can't be removed fast enough hence a greater saturation of them at a given time.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 23rd, 2013, 9:30 pm

I forgot to post this link earlier. Omkar is a good friend that is very proficient as having out-of-body experiences. You can read about one of my encounters with him here if you're interested: post2247.html?hilit=omkar#p2245

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion