Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:38 am

Why do ordinary people get stuck in the dark astral

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Phoenix
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Re: Why do ordinary people get stuck in the dark astral

Postby Phoenix » September 3rd, 2012, 9:22 am

Hi universallogic, thanks for your post.

"...the best principle is to employ a constant compassion for your self."
This is something that occurred to me a couple of days ago while musing about this subject again. If it's true that we 'judge ourselves' in the afterlife psychic realm, then it seems crucial to engage in forgiveness and compassion - not just towards others, but equally for ourselves as well.

Some of the concepts you spoke about I haven't come across before, and didn't quite understand.
For example,
"Don't underestimate it. The psyche is smart, clever and always learning. <NOTE: this is my major concern ATM."
My impression is that you're saying the psyche is like a separate thing from ourselves, and something sneakily trying to undermine us. Have I misunderstood?

I wasn't very familiar with Robert Anton Wilson or Phliip K Dick. Did a little basic research into them. Wow, interesting guys. But just the brief reading I did about them started to turn my brain into a pretzel, heh heh! Man this metaphysical stuff can get complicated.
"At some point, the illusion breaks down and the opening for the start of the spiritual quest commences.
The quest turns from without to within and the search for answers begins."

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Why do ordinary people get stuck in the dark astral

Postby Jettins \o/ » September 3rd, 2012, 2:18 pm

phoenix wrote:If it's true that we 'judge ourselves' in the afterlife psychic realm, then it seems crucial to engage in forgiveness and compassion - not just towards others, but equally for ourselves as well.

Thanks for sharing Phoenix,

I think personal compassing will go a long way indeed. It's a good conclusion but not before doing personal and sincere evaluations.

universallogic wrote:The psyche is smart, clever and always learning

The psyche or our state of being is in constant motion, it's in a state of becoming. One thing leads to the other for this purpose which then produce our experiences. This is how I see our psyche being "smart" or "intelligent".
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Previous

Return to Astral Projection - General Discussion