a wierd mild vibratiom ?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

a wierd mild vibratiom ?

Post by hydro1 » September 1st, 2012, 11:12 am

Last night i went to sleep chanting the word awaken over and over...now this morning ( i've been up 3 hour now) i have this mild vibration in my left hand that just won't go away...plus i looked at my aura and it was a clear aura...i don't know what to think about both these happening so can someone help me out here?....and i found like this clear hair on my head its wierd too only my fiancee and i stay here neither of us has clear hair...let alone never seen such hair in my life...whats going on here?
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: a wierd mild vibratiom ?

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 1st, 2012, 1:23 pm

The mild vibration in you hand can be caused by low circulation due to a particular sleeping position. The clear hair could be signs of aging and you just noticed it. I can't know if this is what it is for sure, but it's something to consider.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 1st, 2012, 2:22 pm

What about clear auras...and the hair was trasparent..and if i were getting old wouldn't it be white or gray/silver not clear...the vibration has subsided except for now when i stretch my arm the vibration kicks in stronger then ever...i also heard that clear aura symbolized death....or a starperson...thats what google says but i really don't know.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » September 1st, 2012, 7:34 pm

Transparent white? Or no color at all, as if there was no aura?

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 1st, 2012, 9:36 pm

No color at all..when i was moving my hands it was like a ghostly trail of my hand...clear as glass....btw the hair thing wasn't hair it was something else...what ever it was i felt the vibration of it and hair don't have vibration...it was something like a spider web but its not that at all...even now i still see clear aura around me...i also heard that when you have clear aura you can take on the aura of anyone around you....chameleon...i'm still not too sure about any of it tho.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 2nd, 2012, 6:07 am

I am not sure what to make of it hydro. I don't know enough about that subject. Please let me know how you resolve it.

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » September 3rd, 2012, 11:48 am

I found mixed messages on transparent auras, but my overall feeling, from the things I read, is that transparent and clear auras are a positive thing. From what I found, the colors you would need to worry about are grey, which is depression, and black, severe depression. Do you meditate? May be meditation can give you some peace, balance and insight. Is your arm better?

fairyana
Initiate

Post by fairyana » September 3rd, 2012, 12:08 pm

"Signs and forms in the aura - 06.05.7 - THOUGHT-FORMS:

The thought forms generate different shapes in the air, always astral and mental nature we can see above the heads of people. Examples of these forms are triangles, squares, boxes, spears, lightning, balls, beings, ectoplasmic forms. It can last seconds, however, fixed ideas can generate these forms and feed a vicious circle. We can hit the same key of concern and anger, over and over again, resulting in a fixed form, which can last hours, days, months and even years in some more severe cases."

http://www.espiritualismo.hostmach.com.br/aura1.htm

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » September 3rd, 2012, 1:31 pm

My arm is fine now but i still have clear aura and i been depressed every since i lost my job in 2010 an d when my granny died on the 29 of july it gotten deeper in depression...but yet and still i have clear aura based off what you saying i should have gray and or black aura but i don't...and yes i meditate every day except the weekends to give it a break so i can start a new on mondays...so this is wierd to say the lease...why do i have clear aura when i should have gray or black for my depression is beyond me.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 3rd, 2012, 1:52 pm

Depressing, so hard to deal with I think. Generated by our psychology itself. The easiest thing would have just rip it out of the head and be done with it. But this is impossible, we need to find a way to alleviate the situation. I've gone through depression also. I hope things start to get better soon.