Words of a poet

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Words of a poet

Post by Master roshi » March 2nd, 2016, 2:00 pm

Ok maybe the title is a little exagerated. Anyways, the past few days ive been having fairly regular, bland and hard to remember dreams (decrease in vividness and lucidity compared to what i was experiencing for a good week). I usually just remember a couple of images or thoughts that i cant even put in to words. Today while having a coffee and daydreaming (12:45 i woke up at like 11:30 and stayed in bed with eyes closed til 12) i was daydreaming telling my feelings to a girl i really like, like they do in movies with those beautiful speeches. This made me remember that in my dream this morning in rem (couldnt remember much at all before) i was giving a beautiful speech although i cant remember a thing other than how beautiful it was :/ and this triggered me remembering an old and forgotten dream that I had had at one point where I was giving an extremely effective motivatioNal speech and it was just so motivating. That dream is slightly older than a year and in it too, i couldnt remember a word i said upon waking up. Its like i dont even control what im saying, my innate creativity is at its peak and flowing through me. What sucks is I cant remember the dream, the speech or how to apply this to real life. I ve been having a lot of triggers like this recently. I daydream a lot and find i can come up with great answers to anything Nd everything ans also make great dialogue. The problem is that when it comes to real life, or waking life, im always not up to expectations. Can these dreams be a sign? Of potential that is waiting to be discovered, that i daydream too much and need to make things happen for me or else none of it counts?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Words of a poet

Post by hydro1 » March 8th, 2016, 3:46 pm

I heard that mugwort works with making you dreams/experiences more vivid and lucid, just remember it's just an aide not a "make me do" type thing lol, here is an experience from someone:

http://www.dreamviews.com/general-lucid ... -herb.html

Info on mugwort:

http://thedreamtribe.com/dreaming-with- ... -dreaming/
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » March 9th, 2016, 5:34 pm

I think this is a very great example of how limiting it is when we try to put deep feelings and information into words. I do think you have this motivational capacity or inner ability in you, but, like all of us, we are limited by our senses in how to express these things. In the Astral this kind of information can just flow like water through us. I would say a definite potential inside you. :-)

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Master roshi » March 11th, 2016, 12:35 am

I ll be looking in to starting chakra meditations to hopefully help me unlock this potential and for my wellbeing. Btw, have either of you ever actually been pulled out in to the same plane as a friend by that friend and confirmed with them the next day? I understand that people have been pulled out by random entities before but i find the whole dream share concept hard to believe but incredibly fascinating if true. Is it a possibility that we'll experiment with it like we discussed in an earlier post?

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » March 11th, 2016, 7:11 pm

It is a possibility, but the person who doing the pulling need to be well train in getting out his own body first, so there won't be any disappointments when they don't show, and the other person must be in the right state of mind, and there need to be a time set for when you going to attempt the deed. There's alot of planning to do it, but it's possible.
Go hard or not at all