year long dry spell

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
xxfmxx
Initiate
count: 0

year long dry spell

Post by xxfmxx » May 12th, 2017, 4:15 pm

So I've been out of practice for about year now. I don't think I've had a proper lucid dream or astral projection for quite some time. so I'm sort of rusty in getting into the separation phase.If yall have any tips and advice to get me back on track that would be helpful :D

Joe
Initiate
count: 40

Re: year long dry spell

Post by Joe » May 12th, 2017, 5:19 pm

One thing that I can help you with, in the AP field. You can try to project in the mornings, it hastens the whole process. I don't know the specifics, but OmkAR always preaches this. So I can't take his thunder, but when you go in the morning, since you are in that inbetween wakefulness and sleep state, it is easier to separate because you aren't fully awake. I'm proficient at getting there, but I have no clue about anything beyond it, yet. So I m not sure I'm qualified to answer this but hope that helps :)

Leven
Neophyte
count: 3

Post by Leven » September 9th, 2017, 3:09 am

Have you tried supplementing with some Melatonin? I find it helps.

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 0

Post by Master roshi » September 9th, 2017, 10:19 pm

I was only beginning to get in to the groove of things until I also caught a dry spell and it's been going on for at least 6 months. I think it's because my sleep/wake cycle and my hormones are all out of whack. This is preventing me from having mental clarity, high energy levels throughout the day and the good quality of sleep i need for LDs and APs.

So maybe try keepig a consistent sleep schedule, be sure to get sunlight in the day and avoid bright lights from electronics before going to bed. Your brain notices these things and modifies your sleep/wake cycle. I'll be trying to do the same, good luck to you!