Yogi's Plan for Death

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Yogi's Plan for Death

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 3rd, 2013, 10:31 am

Mibeloved wrote:posted @ http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7170058

I picked up a telepathic message from a friend during the practice session of breath infusion. It was a question about how a yogi can gain mastery over the process of death before leaving the body.

What is the process used by psychic nature to operate the final exit of a subtle body from a physical form?

When observing a dying man, and seeing what he does physically up to the moment when his body dies, one does not get any hints about what really happens on the psychic side. Even if the person is sensibly conscious up the last breath, still that person usually cannot describe what happens on the psychic side.

We can assume that if I do not know what happens when my astral body projects out of the physical one on a nightly basis; then I won’t have coherent perception of the final exist at the moment of death. Why should there be sudden clarity when all along I was ignorant of the psychic separation which occurred once in every twenty-four hours all through the healthy life of the body?

Some persons claim to see divine beings, angels, guides or relatives approaching them and also light in a psychic world which they perceive but as to what takes place that causes the astral body to leave the physical form for the last time, they have no idea.

Someone has inquired as to what I will do when my astral body is to depart from the physical form for the last time. I described in detail in many books the meditation process which I used over the years, explaining changes in procedure and the result of various methods which I realized. It is therefore fair for someone to question me about my plans for leaving the body.

We understand however that normally people die in reference to a physical body at a time and place that is not of their choosing, what to speak of dying as with control of the process. Even wealthy person ho have the best hospital care are unable to really control the time and place, even though for the sake of prestige they say that they want to be buried like this or cremated at this place or that place.

Fact is that what happens to the body when it is near death is really out of the hands of the individual unless that person takes a suicidal action. But even criminals and schizophrenic individuals plan out and take their own lives, leaving notations behind explaining their motivations.

Thus planning your death is no sign of superiority over nature’s physical and psychic death process.

One person was telling me that he plans to chant Hare Krishna at death. He feels that is the key to the process of defeating the advantage death usually has over human beings. But to an extent this is ludicrous because if I am chanting Hare Krishna now and if it is not causing me to be aware of the subtle body’s separation from the physical one, night after night, then it is unreasonable to think that by chanting at death, I will suddenly be enlightened as to what will take place in the final shift my subtle body will make out of the physical one.

If I do not have subtle body consciousness, if I only have physical body relevance, then how is it that I feel that I will transit to a spiritual body at the time of death, suddenly just by chanting the same sounds which I used when the body was alive when I did not get that result night after night when the physical body slept.

What are my plans for the time of death?

=======

If death of the body happens suddenly, instead of after a prolonged or terminal illness, then the plan to kill the body is foiled by an action of providence. Then a yogi can just deal with the situation any which way according to the situation the body is in at the time. For instance suppose the body dies in an air crash, or suppose it dies from a gunshot wound. In that situation, the yogi may apply a method after the sudden event. It cannot be said then that the yogi arranged his death and did a process during the event.

What would happen is that the yogi will then find himself as a subtle body which is no longer able to access physical existence? In the hereafter according to what dimension his subtle body synchronizes into, he will have to get his wits about him and commit some action to either sustain his presence there or go to a different astral, supernatural or spiritual location. Or if he has access, he may take assistance from a guru or deity.

According to the Mahabharata, Yudhishthira found himself in the Swarga angelic world after death of his physical body, no in Krishna’s spiritual place. Thus the proposal that by chanting Krishna’s name one will go to Krishna’s spiritual place, is questionable because the Pandavas who were serviceable devotees of Krishna did not immediately go there.

Could it happen that a person would go directly to a spiritual world where his deity resides?

Sure! It could happen!

Is it likely to happen?

Personally I doubt it.

========

There are basically two methods which a yogi uses if his departure from the body is not sudden, if it develops after a long illness or after a terminal disease, or just from deterioration of the body due to old age.

The first method is the pre-death preparation. This is linked to accessing and influencing the passage route of kundalini. The yogi works day after day to create an exit route in the physical system for kundalini. If the yogi is successful at this then kundalini will exit through the preferred route which is up the spine, into the brain and out into the world hereafter at whatever level it is compatible with when this final ascent happens.

This will cause the subtle body to be on the highest possible plane of consciousness in a place where there are yoga gurus and deities to associate with.

This pre-death preparation method has to do with the kundalini yoga practice which was cultivated during the life of the physical body. It cannot be developed suddenly in the days before death of the body. It has to be already in place when the yogi reaches the terminal stage of the body when it has days or weeks before it is finished.

The second and final method is for the yogi to observe exactly how the body will die. This means understanding the deteriorating factors like a failing organ such as a bad heart valve or collapse lungs or a cancerous liver.

In the final weeks and days, a yogi can notice the organ or part of the system which will fail and which will trigger a downhill deterioration to such an extent that the body will die in a short time.

When this is noticed, the yogi can notice the exit portal which will open up and which the kundalini psychic survival mechanism will be circumstantially forced to take. Kundalini will repeated go to this psychic portal with intentions of closing it, because kundalini’s tendency is to stay forever in the physical body which it has. The yogi can take note of this movement of kundalini and can lay in wait for it at the portal and grab it on one occasion when it comes there. If he is successful he can then force kundalini through the portal and the body will die once kundalini is pushed through that.

The yogi can then direct the subtle body to assume its highest possible attainment which would be a world above the Swarga heavenly places.

A question arises as to why a yogi would not depend on a deity to rescue him at death, to take him to a spiritual place, the territory of the deity.

The answer to this question is that the yogi follows instructions for yoga practice and continues doing the practice for as long as the body can be used for that. If a deity rescues a yogi, then so be it. The yogi would not object. However the deity provided written instructions and inspirations throughout the life of the yoga. Some instructions are Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutras. Thus the yogi does not demand the deity’s presence at death but leave it up to the deity to act as he or she sees fit in the circumstance, while the yogi adheres to the practice instructions given.

The deity has already left instructions in those books. There is no instruction for the yogi to sit it out and wait for the deity to act.

A deity’s action in this case is a welcome act, all the more so because the yogi was following the instruction for yoga practice given by the deity or by the agent of the deity.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Yogi's Plan for Death

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 3rd, 2013, 10:34 am

Mibeloved wrote:In the final weeks and days, a yogi can notice the organ or part of the system which will fail and which will trigger a downhill deterioration to such an extent that the body will die in a short time.

When this is noticed, the yogi can notice the exit portal which will open up and which the kundalini psychic survival mechanism will be circumstantially forced to take.
Ok, let’s assume the yogi has located the organ that will likely fail first and cause death. Let’s assume that the yogi is very well aware of the above statements. Let’s assume there are no pain medications in the system of the yoga before his immediate physical death. Let’s assume the kundalini life force has tried to heal the organ but has failed. The yogi is on his last physical breath.

You mentioned the yogi will “notice the exit portal”, to me its literal meaning sounds like something that can only be noticed in the subtle system, or when someone has focused their senses away from the physical system, or when someone is immersing themselves into the trance states during the onset of an out-of-body experience. In this case the final out-of-body experience when kundalini is released.

Question:

If someone has to be focusing on the physical organ and pain as physical death is actually taking place, would this awareness (psychological component) transfer into the subtle system? If yes, is it the subtle system that actually pushes the kundalini out through the portal at the moment of death?

If yes, this would mean that as one focuses on the physical organ this awareness (psychological component) transfers into the non-physical organ of the subtle system in a manner of speaking.

If the statements are correct, I think making this differentiation is key because one could train the awareness, (not the life force) to focus on particular places in the subtle system in anticipation of death. And then the subtle system doing its work pushing the kundalini out through the portal. How? By working day after day to create an exit route in the physical system for kundalini.

In other words, the subtle system (or psychological component in non-physical states) attempts to channel the kundalini, and the life long training of the kundalini actually allows it to happen in this way.

If this is the case the kundalini /life force + the subtle system (and awareness into it) must be trained, and not only the kundalini. This means that it would be nearly pointless to think one can be objectively aware to notice an “exit portal” let alone push through it, if no awareness has been associated to the subtle realities that exist in the non-physical states.

If this is the case, the yogi must learn to become self aware during the onset of out-of-body experiences ahead of time?

One could say: "it's training the kundalini that will grant awareness" but I think this oversimplification is not going to be enough to make it happen, or in this case push it.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S