If you knew everything what would you do?

This is for discussion of general Astral Projection & Out-of-body Experiences related topics.
fgoad88
Initiate
count: 0

If you knew everything what would you do?

Post by fgoad88 » September 28th, 2014, 3:15 pm

If i knew everything i would help people more with there problems :D What would you do?

I think god can make people all knowing but i am not so sure he has done it yet.Makes you kind of wonder. :D

I have heard that we only use about 10% of are brains.So my idea is to say over and over after i go to sleep i enter a lucid dream and tap the full power of my mind. :D Cool right! :D It kind of reminds me of a movie that came out a while ago it was called lucy(2014).
Last edited by fgoad88 on September 28th, 2014, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: If you knew everything what would you do?

Post by hydro1 » October 3rd, 2014, 5:44 pm

I'd probably be a guru, helping the poor and rich. And help the world become a more peaceful and positive being.
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » October 7th, 2014, 4:59 pm

We actually use a lot more of our brain. It's not true that we only use 10%. See this:
LINK

I think to know everything in the universe is almost like becoming everything in the universe, merging individual consciousness into the greater consciousness responsible for the universe at large. Like if the universe were an ocean, we'd become the core consciousness of that ocean in which the ocean exists... Hm... I'm not making sense. LOL :-D

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 7th, 2014, 10:46 pm

hydro1 wrote:I'd probably be a guru, helping the poor and rich. And help the world become a more peaceful and positive being.
You will get your chance, but not in the way that you think.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 8th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Well in what way are you thinking about? Are you still running into the other mes'? I been waiting to hear more on that, I enjoyed you telling me about my adventures in the astral
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 8th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Yeah, sometimes I do run with your other yous, lol.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S