Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:08 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:08 am

Your achievments in the phase (LD, OOBE, AP)

This discussion is for help becoming Lucid while dreaming, Lucid Aids, Increase Lucidity, Dream Signs & Recall.
Astralnaut
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 50

Postby Astralnaut » November 8th, 2011, 1:59 pm

So what are your biggest achievments in the phase ?(i like to call LD's , OOBE's and AP as the phase) :D
here is mine few biggest achievments in LD's :
1. rised sun from north
2. turned my grandma into some woman XD
3. made hole in the wall with punch of fist
not much i guess :lol:

Summerlander

Re: Your achievments in the phase (LD, OOBE, AP)

Postby Summerlander » November 8th, 2011, 4:37 pm

LOL! :lol:

I can't think at the moment! I've got so many experiences to look at. I have seen my own art ideas manifest in great realism in the phase. I even touched the paintings and felt how solidly real they were. I experienced a paradox. The paintings looked familiar, like they had been painted by me (and in my style), and yet, I had never seen them before!

Manifest ideas in the phase? I think so. Any of them with the potential to becoming actual in the future...

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Your achievments in the phase (LD, OOBE, AP)

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 8th, 2011, 5:57 pm

I feel the same, so many things, from summoning dead relatives, meeting the same guides, to going through wormholes. It will be best if the experiences tell the story.

As of today I have 61 hours 35 min of recordings. These are the observations and thoughts I have made of the experiences while in the phase.

About 250 LD/OBE/AP experiences, I can't give exact because I didn't properly label them in the beginning. Multiple re-entries count as one experience.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 50

Postby Astralnaut » November 9th, 2011, 12:46 am

Summerlander wrote:

I have seen my own art ideas manifest in great realism in the phase. I even touched the paintings and felt how solidly real they were. I experienced a paradox. The paintings looked familiar, like they had been painted by me (and in my style), and yet, I had never seen them before!

interesting

i havent such experience, but during short lasting hypnagogic stage i can see all kinds of cool vivid paintings (thats how i got an idea to paint cyborg dwarf :D which i gonna show some time later)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » November 9th, 2011, 5:54 pm

That's how Salvador Dali got his surrealist ideas. 8-)

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 9th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Summerlander wrote:That's how Salvador Dali got his surrealist ideas. 8-)

And probably also his drug use :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Attaining Lucidity - Becoming Lucid, Increasing Lucidity & Prolonging the Dream State