Last visit was: October 23rd, 2014, 4:56 pm

It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 4:56 pm

lucidity & alien encounter

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 34

lucidity & alien encounter

Postby hydro1 » June 13th, 2013, 10:12 am

It started off as a dream, i was sitting in a classroom when suddenly the fire alarm went off. so i gets up and heads towards the door to leave when the teacher yells after me asking where i was going. i said i'm going home and kept walking , she said no your not get back here at this points i'm semi aware. as i'm heading outside the teacher is following after me still yelling but i ignore here and get going. when i get outside i head down the steps and across the grass and leans against this stone thing. then it occured to me i was dreaming, just as that happens an alien ship lands in the grass nearby. suddenly i see these human like aliens in green suits walking around looking for something so i decided to go be friendly. i walked up next to one and it spoke saying it was looking for someone with a high IQ i said i'll come with you all. he said folloe me to our ship, so i did inside was alien tech. they said make myself comfy they had television. their kids was watching tv, i asked them for some reason if
Go hard or not at all

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 34

Re: lucidity & alien encounter

Postby hydro1 » June 13th, 2013, 10:22 am

They watched naruto the kids said yea we have a channel for that, for a brief sec they turned it on. the out of the blue started singing a song, as i'm singing they put this thing on my head that felt like it was something with legs crawling on me. then the iq test begin. the first time it barely moved past the 10% mark. so i did what i thought was best i did this like charging move like dbz goku and the more i yelled and force it the meter went up and up til i was very near the end. they were satisfied with the results. so we left earth after a while they told me it was bed time and to get in this like cryogenic sleep thing i did and suddenly i was back in the physical i have this feeling that if i go back to sleep later i will wake up back in the sleep thing with them. sort of like the movie avatar.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: lucidity & alien encounter

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 13th, 2013, 11:38 am

Hydro1 wrote:then it occurred to me i was dreaming, just as that happens an alien ship lands in the grass nearby.

I've had this happen before. It seems to me that you want to have contact with aliens. In a manner of speaking your psyche pulls down the aliens and the aliens are also pulling you. When the parties have the same intentions it can happen.

Hydro1 wrote:I have this feeling that if i go back to sleep later i will wake up back in the sleep thing with them.

You probably will, but don't sweat it, it can happen in a few weeks or months.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Return to Hydro1 Journal