ANY OLD ASTRALVIEWERS FOLKS?

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Tsolus
Neophyte
count: 100

ANY OLD ASTRALVIEWERS FOLKS?

Post by Tsolus » June 20th, 2017, 6:01 am

Hello everyone!

I registered to this site on another acc way back when it first started but ultimately lost access and interest. The harsh realities of adult life didn't allow much headspace for my old practice. Nonetheless I have returned and look forward to continue learning from and contributing to the community!

On that note, I am curious as to see if there's any of the people I remember on Astralviewers floating around here. I remember joining this site right after AV got shut down along with a great bunch of ppl. My name on that site was Spiritwolf. I remember the amazing discussions and posts from people like Bedeekin, Summerlander, Serg, The maker of this site and others! Are any of you still here? Lol

A lil about me: I am going on 23 and currently staying in NJ. I have been a frequent lucid dreamer for as long as I can remember.. Sometimes having them twice a day 3-4 days a week. My fortune with AP/OBE has been less enjoyable. Having only ever had the experience 2-3 times ever. I am really social and will prob be on a lot of posts(if I'm not slaving at work).

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: ANY OLD ASTRALVIEWERS FOLKS?

Post by hydro1 » June 20th, 2017, 10:52 am

I was on AV, but sorry to say not many of them landed here, majority of them are on Astralpulse, but I think I remember you. As for you achieving AP I suggest doing it from what you are already familiar with, you can project from a LD. Anyhow welcome to the site, you might want to refresh yourself on AP/LD there's a lot of promising info here, and experiences. take care looking forward to hear from you more.

P.S. Summerlander comes here once in a while, Xanth is at Astralpulse , and I just checked it seems there are a few AVs here, but not many people get online anymore, cause they busy with life like you were, Not sure where Bedeekin landed but people from all over are using his methods now he's AP famous now lol.
Go hard or not at all

Tsolus
Neophyte
count: 100

Post by Tsolus » June 20th, 2017, 3:44 pm

I remember you Hydro :D Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunate that majority of people from AV aren't active anymore, that was really a great group of folks.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » June 20th, 2017, 5:02 pm

Yeah was an awesome site, but i'm here most days, i get on to check messages and answer posts to help out, because my projections have stopped, because I started pursuing my higher self, i came to the realization I can merge with my higher self thru projection, and boom it stopped, i came close twice but each time my body called me back at the last minute, so now I haven't been able to get out since then. Most people say its me who stopped it, but why would I do that when I was so close to becoming more? The experiences are her in my journal, i'll link them in case you interested in reading.

1. hydro1-journal/lucid-dream-and-projecti ... html#p5228

2. hydro1-journal/obe-and-the-higher-self- ... html#p5251

The 3rd one is just my interpretation of an experience I had, that I thought was higher self experience but you can take this one whatever way you see it lol.

3. hydro1-journal/projection-fail-the-high ... html#p5260

my Journal- hydro1-journal/

Just in case you wanted to see my other experiences, it has 4 pages of experiences and theories. also most days people are over on the discord chat off to the right of the front page of the site Jettins is the Mod here, he's always there.
Go hard or not at all