Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:13 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:13 am

hi, i'm avalinah :)

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
avalinah
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 47

Postby avalinah » November 30th, 2011, 3:52 pm

i guess everyone on #astralviewers already knows me anyway, but.. :) might as well go with the rules and introduce myself here.

i started off on lucid dreaming in 2010, summer. i had known about it since maybe 2004 or something, but i never wanted to have one! since i thought it would ruin my ability to get unexpected, interesting normal dreams. you see, i had been writing down my normal dreams since i was a kid :) rarely at first, but i started doing it on a daily basis in 2007, i think. i always enjoyed my dreams.
in 2010 though, i somehow had my first LD, i don't even remember why i started. i had a few, but then i kind of dropped it. then in april 2011 i watched Inception and it made me motivated i guess :) i then found a site called LD4all which some of you might know. i got 'stuck' there for a while, but my motivation died (that place has a different view on LDs, let's say). however, i had a fun time there. but due to some personal relationship stuff in the community i had to leave.. and one of my only friends from there brought me here :) and i'm glad to be here.

some other things about me.. i enjoy learning languages, and i can speak quite a few. i'm from Lithuania, so my native would be Lithuanian, but apart from that i speak English (duh :lol: ), Japanese, Korean, Russian, German. i can understand bits and pieces of Polish, Ukrainian.. and i'm slowly learning Chinese :) other than that, i am currently teaching myself piano, and i also enjoy dancing (my personal favourite is salsa). other than that, i used to be interested in drawing and art before, but not so much anymore. i guess that's me in a nutshell :) oh yeah, i forgot to mention that i'm an electronics engineer xD
Last edited by avalinah on December 1st, 2011, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 30th, 2011, 4:04 pm

Hello Avalinah,

I am glad you made it here! You will start having more OBEs and LDs you will see!

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

avalinah
Initiate

Postby avalinah » November 30th, 2011, 4:07 pm

yeah, i believe i already have :) thanks for the warm welcome :)

uMonk

Postby uMonk » November 30th, 2011, 4:40 pm

wow, you are a very colourful character, im glad you enjoy Art... or used to :D good to have you around :)

avalinah
Initiate

Postby avalinah » December 1st, 2011, 2:30 am

well, my favourite way to draw is looking at a picture and just.. you know, drawing it out :) if you want to look at one of my things i think i should have a link somewhere :)

but i don't draw so much right now. it's a tedious job, and well.. i lack creativity to draw something from my head, so i have to copy what i see :p and i'm more interested in music now anyway :) heheh.
other than that, i spent probably 15 of my first years drawing picture stories (i was a fan of manga when i was little i guess), so most of my life was for drawing.. i guess it got old :lol: haha

thanks for the warm welcome! :)

uMonk

Postby uMonk » December 1st, 2011, 7:23 am

Nice Drawing! music is art too :)

avalinah
Initiate

Postby avalinah » December 1st, 2011, 9:37 am

tru dat xD

Astralnaut