Bjarki

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Bjarki
Neophyte
count: 1

Bjarki

Post by Bjarki » February 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm

Hello im Bjarki

Im 23 years old and Ive been very interested in everything occult for years now but ive never really had much result. Partially because im just not consistent enough with my "training", partially because its hard to find decent information (as opposed to the ranting of 13 yo girls and sad no-lifers trying to be special on the internet), and partially because of my rather scientific mind.
I do believe there is more out there than what we see, only it is often difficult for me to believe the stories i hear about people meeting with Jesus in the astral world for example. I am not Christian and so i do not believe in a Jesus deity so where does that put me then?
Am i wrong? Is the other person wrong? Are we both right and do we just project the image we want to see onto the energies we experience?
I wont continue my explication here but i hope it gave you some insight in my troubled and ever doubting mind. Then again, isnt forever doubting chaos? and is chaos not what this universe is made up of?

The main reason im here is because i want to understand what this astral projection is. I want to be able to use this part of existance since clearly it is not some sort of forbidden thing for humans to do. It is part of the capacities our body and spirit have so why not learn to use it?
Im also hoping to clear up some of the issius ive been having and to find some answers to questions like "if this is all real, then why isnt the military using this? why cant we find people who have gone missing?"
Dont get me wrong, i do believe there is some truth in all this, and there is more out there than most of us know .... but im not sure im willing to believe just anybody who can focus on this for 2 weeks can fly to mars and talk to God. Im sure the people with real knowledge know what i mean and im sure they could answer me and if not.... then ill just have to learn and find out myself ;)

Either way, i hope to talk to you soon and learn alot from you all!

Wishing you all the best,

Bjarki

(P.S. please dont get me wrong ( i really dont want to offend anybody) but please dont give the rule of 3, karma, the light, the power of love, .... and all that stuff)

Bjarki
Neophyte

Re: Bjarki

Post by Bjarki » February 25th, 2013, 9:17 pm

I might have left out some semi important details back there.
To start with, im a guy. A guy from Belgium (Western Europe) that is.

I am very into the ancient pagan religions such as druidism and Asatru (the old Norse system) although lately ive been wanting to read up on "Chaos magic" but havent gotten really far.
I am generally a busy guy working 13 days out of 14 (usually) and going to the gym 4 times a week trying to become a big boy. That being said, im often very tired and (and i am somewhat ashamed to say this) just cannot be bothered to "work" while lying in my bed before sleep, trying to program myself. Im trying to do something about that though but this is why i stopped trying stuff on my own and figured i should ask people who actually know what their doing.

I have had some strange (disturbing even) dreams which i think might have been something more than just dreams and it would seem i have some sort of connection to bears (call it animal spirit, totems, imagination, im not sure....) but i wont get into the details here, hense the name Bjarki. Bjarki being a famed berserker and the name meaning "little bear".

I tend to be a dark kind of person. Not bad or wannabe evil or anything like that but just kind of....well....dark. Which doesnt mean i dont like jokes or that im sitting in a corner crying all day long ofcourse!
If i say gloomy or harsh things, please try not to analyse it or take it in a bad way :)

I dont want to bore everybody with every single detail from my life but i figured it might be easier to understand where im coming from with some questions or reactions.

floating_hawaiian
Initiate
count: 2

Post by floating_hawaiian » February 25th, 2013, 9:29 pm

Welcome Bjarki, and feel free to question everything you come across. The world needs more people who know how to think for themselves, not just taught and reformed.

What you are asking for is a a handful, so I feel the best thing to do here is to point you to some resources. First thing I can think of is a book I've read partially, "Adventures Beyond the Body" by WIlliam Buhlman. He begins the book as a skeptic but willing to try, but as he experiences his first episode he becomes more interested. It's is own documented experiences of the non-physical, and just like you, very scientifically oriented, which is perhaps a fairly good start for someone like you. The second half of the book he discuss the scientific theories and models of a multi-dimensional universe and relates the universe to the light spectrum that we currently understand. Only a incredibly small portion of the light spectrum (that we know of) is visible to humans, which strongly supports that there is much that goes on around us than we can possibly understands. He also suggests that the light spectrum is most likely infinite. He also makes reference to how light can exhibit properties of both a particle and a wave. He uses that fact to suggest that although we only know that light can posses dual natures, dual natures of that sort most likely exists with other elements in our physical reality, such as matter and energy. He explains it much better than I do. He even asks the same questions as you, why arent the military doing anything with this. But in reality, they actually did! But that in itself is another topic and isn't included in the book, but in short military prefers the term "Remote Viewing."

It was all part of CIA (Central Intelligence Agency of USA) super secret mind control experiments during the Cold War in the 60's, and as a result of all those experiment psychedelics such as Shrooms, LSD and DMT went all illegal. I'm even more convinced that secret societies of the world, if you believe in them, all understand the nonphysical and they try to suppress the world of it. Just look at the world today. We have GMOs in everything at the grocery store, Fluoride in the water (which directly attacks the pineal gland, which is the "Third Eye" we hear about all over mysticism), chemtrails in the sky, and radio frequencies that are eerily close to the frequency in which our own brains operate at, when there are nearly an infinite amount of other frequencies that could be used for the use of radio transmissions and cell phones (Smart Meters as well, wireless meters at homes that track energy usage for power companies.) ALl of that content is out on the Internet if you care to investigate it for yourself.

In our current age of technology and science, we like to assume that we are at our highest point in the history of humanity and that we know more than we ever did before. That is the arrogance and ego of humanity. But in retrospect, I think out ancient ancestors understood the nature of the universe in ways that our modern objective-based scientist will never understand unless they undergo a paradigm shift themselves. Once again, thats the persons ego and sense of superiority in intelligence that will be their greatest obstacle to learn in the ways that people who astral project do.

Astral Projection, Out of Body Experiences, Lucid Dreams, whatever you may want to call them, is the act of leaving your physical body to explore our multidimensional universe, and ultimately assist us with our consciousness evolution (speaking from a spiritual aspect.) I used to be an Atheist myself but you usually start to re-evaluate your beliefs with more experiences you have and the more you learn. As much as you might not like it, the scientific and historic community completely agrees that Jesus did live. It is another thing if you believe he performed his many miraculous deeds he did or not. But if we want to take a step back and look at the entirety of humanity, mystics like Jesus existed all thorough history, although Jesus is the most well known mystic. When I lived with a Japanese family as a child, they practiced Tenrikyo and they read from a scripture that described a woman performing miracles just like Jesus had. So it's all a matter of perspective I suppose. I'm not hear to preach about anything, just to facilitate in becoming more open minded. If someone had come to me maybe just 1-2 years ago, I would've though all this astral projection stuff was non-sense. But as I said, as we learn more we tend to re-evaluate our own beliefs that are solely reliant on our physical 5 senses to perceive reality.
Bjarki wrote: Am i wrong? Is the other person wrong? Are we both right and do we just project the image we want to see onto the energies we experience?
In that, you are correct. Thoughts=reality in the astral realm. Thoughts creates your reality, so if you want to teleport to your bedroom and you are wholeheartedly believe in it, you will. If you enter the astral realm fearful and paranoid, your environment will react to your thoughts. If a Christian enters the astral realm with strong Christian dogmatics beliefs, he will experience what he expects likewise (although Christianity completely condemns astral projection with a passion and they will tell you you will go to hell if you practice it. But hey, what do they know?)

Once again, "Adventures Beyond the Body" by WIlliam Buhlman will provide some insight in the questions you ask.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 25th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Hello, Bjarki

I ask readers of this forum to go through the information presented here with an opened mind. There is no pressure to cause anyone to believe any of this, not more than a fiction writer has with that intent. But all the same as fiction affects us the information here will affect some readers. We do not share with the intent to cause anyone to believe or to have faith in our experiences. Our intentions are simply to report and to deliver personal insight if possible. What others make of it is their own.

We can be certain that some people will tell untruths but that should not dissuade us from attempting to sort things out on our own. Personal experiences in the astral realms being objectively aware will be required. All we suggest is to become educated on what others have been through to see if it has merit and value to each person as they increase their understanding with personal experiences, they may discard the rest. The right information will present itself when you are ready for it. The journey is personal after all.

That being said, I will try to answer some of your questions. Remember that this information I present here is not wishful thinking, it is related to being objectively aware hundredths of times conducting experiments and gaining insight form personal experiences while in non-physical states.
Bjarki wrote:I am not Christian and so i do not believe in a Jesus deity so where does that put me then?
Am i wrong? Is the other person wrong? Are we both right and do we just project the image we want to see onto the energies we experience?
The astral is about manifesting/projecting and sensing psychological energies. No mention of accuracy. This means that how we perceive or visually recreate and become united into experiences has to do with the function and intentions of the psychological energies of those involved during encounters. I do not wish to make it complicated for you so I will state an example.

Lets say that someone while in the astral realms encounters Jesus. The Jesus manifestation may be based on something they have associated with a heavenly, advanced or enlightened spiritual being. What is that something? That something is what the “Jesus” energy may be projecting, and the sensing is what the person who saw "Jesus" has associated with energy of that function. This means that a "Jesus" construct is not any less real than what someone else may have visually perceive/see even if differently of the same source energy. Many people have associated heavenly realities with diverse religious believes, therefore what they many experience should be understandably different. Nevertheless the origin of the “Jesus” energy and why it may have appeared to him or her in this way should be left to each individual to determine. But in my experience how someone or something may appear is related to how a person might be able to decode the purpose of the encounter according to their limitations in perception (energy level or vibration level). Decode an encounter? The right question to ask is: What did encountering “Jesus” or any other diseased person, deity or spirit mean for the other person?

With a higher level of objective awareness (lucidity) and perceptional awareness (understanding) one may be able to determine sources much more accurately as opposed to mental imaginations, astral pseudo-constructs and representational equivalences but this is a separate issue.

Wait, your confusing me with "perceptional awareness", "energy level or vibration level" and "understanding" referred as being same thing and then you included "objective awareness" as part of things? That's right, they are closely intertwined together as part of your being. Nobody really goes into "astral realms" per se (in itself), they actually go into "dimensions within their being" yet these astral realms still being and feeling outside of you in a functional sense. If you where to extend the implications of this reality, it would blow your mind. And in the astral it expands it in the literal sense, perception +1. Did you catch how it can parallel with level of ignorance/unawareness? It can determine where and how we experience things in the astral dimensions of being.

Wait, so are you saying those 4 things need to be balanced to accurately understand the source and motive of encounters? (objective awareness/perceptional awareness/energy level or vibrational level/understanding) Nothing really needs to be understood as I've seen countless of times in the lower astral realms, but it does help. I've helped diseased individuals temporarily release themselves from difficult situations by helping them realize interpretations of this, more or less. What are the 4 things put into one? They are the psyche or subtle body. Each of those 4 things can be broken down into subcategories for greater clarity. For example how empathy, love, evil, genuineness, purpose, intentions, lower realms, medium realms, higher realms, sense of mission, ghosts, higher self, perception of time, ignorance, obsessions, virtues, conscious evolution, earth cycles, advanced beings, deities and even emotions nicely fit into the structure of things. So much more can be said to expand on this, but I'll leave it at that for now for the risk of sounding convoluted. There are also other sources good at breaking things down. If you have additional questions let me know.

Shape shifting is a natural and common occurrence of those who reside in the astral. They will change their appearance based on what they are thinking and or projecting. I have done this myself many times. In the astral you can shape shift at will, but sustaining your appearance it is another issue. In general, the appearance you can sustain is determined by the genuine intentions you may have or how your psyche perceives itself. It’s very easy to shape shift, but this doesn’t mean that others have to perceive you the same way you perceive yourself. Why? Because others may re-create their visual presentations based on what they sense, aka beliefs & expecations. And what they sense is based on their sensed (psychic) perceptional awareness which is determined by the prejudices and virtues of their psyche. With practice, you may tap into someones expectation system and re-create yourself accordingly, but this falls more into the realm of "function" than anything else. When you have out-of-body experiences go to a mirror an test it yourself even better ask another entity how they see you.

You don’t need any beliefs to experience the Astral realms it’s not required, but in the process of doing so, you might be surprised regarding some things you didn’t think you believed. At the same time, the quality, and type of an experience that takes place is directly proportional to how much one may be ready to use and understand, so keep and opened objectively-conscious mind. In other words, if someone takes a closed or fixed mind into the astral, why would an interesting or advance being wish to approach? What could qualify someone to have an "an experience of knowledge", if anything? Does a person have the level of objective awareness and clarity of thought during an astral projection experience to actually be able to gain insight into things? Would a person be able to separate from their physical if they identify greatly it? How does fear of the unknown play into things?

To me “believing something” is the cop out to “knowing and understanding”. In other words, it's best to know and understand very little than to "believe" something grand that is untrue, counterfeit or synthetic. No real need to believe anything my friend, but if you want to try to sort things out you’re going to need to figure some things out on your own. It could take many personal experiences and don't expect anyone else to believe you.

Definition of “cop out”: choose not to do something, as out of fear of failing.

Regarding the military and astral projection, you may want to research the remote viewing programs from the US government.

Regarding learning about Astral Projection, you maybe want to read the books: Astral Projection by Michael Beloved, Adventures beyond the body by William Bulhman and also the many resources in this forum.

Regarding "the rule of 3", anyone can share what they want. You can tell others what not to share here, but they don't have to accept it if they do not want. That being said, this forum is about sharing astral projection experiences and their insights gained from them if possible. Other sources are also welcomed.

I will try to answer your questions if I can.

Take care.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 25th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Bjarki wrote:That being said, im often very tired and (and i am somewhat ashamed to say this) just cannot be bothered to "work" while lying in my bed before sleep, trying to program myself. Im trying to do something about that though but this is why i stopped trying stuff on my own and figured i should ask people who actually know what their doing.
Well your right, a good way to find out if anything else can help is to ask how others do it. I have shared many things on this. I like to focus my approach in adjusting the physical body and mind even before I lay down in my bed. The following links are things you can consider.

Improve ability to have out-of-body experiences -> attaining-lucidity/improve-obe-ability-t416.html

Increase out-of-body experience potential -> attaining-lucidity/increase-obe-potential-t592.html

Separation Troubles -> astral-projection-experience/separation ... html#p2781
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » February 26th, 2013, 5:07 am

Wow, great post floating_hawaiian. A lot of interesting information. Thanks for sharing!

Bjarki
Neophyte

Post by Bjarki » February 26th, 2013, 7:52 pm

Thanks, both of you!

Ill have to re-read all of that....and then again....and maybe once again. This is some heavy stuff and definately some stuff to think about.
Right now im to tired to really think very clearly but ill be sure to read it all again tomorrow and try to actually REALLY understand what your both saying.
Ofcourse i red the words but im not sure im getting exacly what you mean.

Just wanted to let you know that i did read your comments and im gratefull for the quick and detailed response. Did not expect this to be quite honest.
It would seem i really found some decent people who actually do know what their talking about.

So yeah, just wanted to give a quick reply here to let you know i got your responses :)

Thanks