Brando

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Brando

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 8th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Hello Brando,

That was the initial stage before a achieving a full blown conscious separation. After moving away from your body those anomalous sensations will likely stop and you will be in the out-of-body state.

The harder part is not to generate a reaction that will cause you to wake up before you achieving separation. It looks to me that you're well on your way to become more familiar with the sounds, sensations and visions as you enter trance states.

Also important to note that what is experience as the immersion into trance states can change. For now recall these memories and try to expect them happening again when you try to induce.

Next time it happens notice if you feel ghostly hands, a set of extra legs, or even feel a sense off-shift from something. If you don't try to cause this to happen as you are in the vibrational state. Thinking about this early on will help becoming aware of your astral, subtle or dream body. You will then be able to move this body in many different ways to achieve conscious separations.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Bdogb75
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by Bdogb75 » September 10th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Yesterday as i was falling asleep i gained consciousness while the vibrations were happening and i immediately thought about leaving the body and i actually just moved my physical arms. My heart rate increase again when i had the vibrations, wish i could stop it from happening. I seem to only get the vibrations when I'm about to fall asleep and at that moment i gain consciousness and feel the vibrations. My question is do i try to leave the body when the vibrations are happening or after they stop? Before i went to bed i did meditate for like 1hour and i got to the point where my body felt very heavy but that was all. Thanks for all your reply's and help Jettins

Bdogb75
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by Bdogb75 » September 10th, 2012, 7:43 pm

Also when I'm about to leave the body will i be in a sleep paralysis or i could move the body? Thanks

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 10th, 2012, 7:55 pm

OK, try to move out of your body when you feel those sensations again.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » September 11th, 2012, 12:22 pm

When I start meditating before sleep trying to achieve an OBE I sometimes get scary images too, but I think that's just our own subconscious fears moving over to our consciousness. I realized for me that I associate darkness with fear, so I managed to get the scary faces away from me by thinking of a beautiful dark galaxy with stars and the fear went away. Then I continue to meditate in peace.

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » September 11th, 2012, 2:51 pm

That's a good idea. I will try to imagine this Galaxy.