Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

Can't believe I get to believe :-)

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Awaken51488
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Can't believe I get to believe :-)

Postby Awaken51488 » May 26th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Well hello all. I decided to join this because I decided today, out of the sake of curiosity, to attempt astral project through guided meditation via youtube. The first attempt had minor success. I felt my mind drift a bit and it helped with getting my body completely calm and into a sleep-like state but continuing to stay awake. I was so surprised to even get to this far that I wanted to do it again but trying a different guided meditation. Long story short, the second video focused on clearing the mind more where the first was more on the body. Eventually through the guides direction, I felt the sensation I've read all of you experience (best part is I've never read testimonials before so I know it wasn't psychosomatic) which is I began to feel my body radiate with energy, as if something wanted out. Then everything expanded, I began to tear from my body and then it came...the infamous roll out of the body. At this point I was still concentrating but also freaking out. I knew I could continue on but my head kind of panic and i remember thinking "Too much too fast!!!" and shooting up out of it. I felt like I was drunk, but liberated at the same time. I was giddy, yet wanted to throw up. My heart was racing and I was out of breath. The most distinctive part was how BRIGHT everything seemed. Granted, it was around 4 in the afternoon, but it was different...radiating. Basically I'd love to know some tips and suggestions/ guild lines to doing this. Again this was only my second try on day 1 so I feel like I may be one of the ones that can do this easier than others, I may be wrong as well. Also, what does it all mean? This was THE MOST surreal experience I've ever dealt with and would like to try again. Thank you all for reading and please feel free to respond.

See you in the ether...

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Can't believe I get to believe :-)

Postby hydro1 » May 27th, 2014, 3:07 am

what does it all mean? well you have to figure that out for yourself, every exp is differ for everyone, all we can do is give our opinions but only the individual can interpret their own exps. and as for different method of having an OBE, there are many here on the site, but why would you wanna try something different when you have something that works for you already? i'd kill to find one that actually works for me like that, I've been thru a lot of method and techs to try to reach an OBE but none of them are fluent enough I get about one or two out of a couple of them then a dry spell hit and I never get another from that same tech/method. i'm not trying to discourage you from astral projection cause its awesome, but when you have something that works for you you sort of stick to it. my advice keep trying it with the method you used a couple more time if it stops happening and you can only get just 1 or 2 then you switch up. also heres a good tip for you that the experts use more often, the best time to project is after waking up from sleep in the morning. once you wake up don't move, just try to induce an OBE, use the same method you use to get out. I know its hard to remember not to move after waking but its something to get use to :) I look forward to seeing and hearing more from you. welcome to the forum if you looking for inspiration and testimonies heres my journal hydro1-journal/ .......there is about 3 pages of my exps and dreams
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » June 10th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's great that you managed to go so far on your second try! Keep using the meditation video that worked for you. Once you become absolutely pro using it, you can explore different methods. I think Jettins can give you tips on how to remain calm so you can explore the astral.

As for what does it all mean? My interpretation is that when you AP you are experiencing the greater conscious reality. What we experience on a day to day basis is the product of consciousness limited by our physical brain so we can interact with our limited physical reality.

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » June 11th, 2014, 7:30 am

Btw, could you share with us the link to that video?

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » June 16th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Fairyana wrote:What we experience on a day to day basis is the product of consciousness limited by our physical brain so we can interact with our limited physical reality.

Yes.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Awaken51488
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 1

Postby Awaken51488 » June 18th, 2014, 1:00 pm

Thank you all so much for your responses. I have yet to try again, partly out of fear, partly because I am afraid I may become obsessed. And I know right?! The fact that I basically had my hand on the handle on the second try astonishes me but now that I've done TONS of research on this, I'm pretty sure I've been doing this for years and years. I've always known that certain dreams and places I went to in said "dreams" were too vivid and too real, and I'm not sure how studied this is but in those dreams; it was always in color. They say we dream in black and white, I honestly can't ever recall a dream that has been such. But that's beyond the point. I TRULY would love to try again but I feel as though I need peace of mind, body, and soul before I do. As majestic and amazing of an experience I have heard it's come to be, the antithesis has also been spoken of. Now, I won't go into my history but a guy like me has some demons, and if I had to guess, quite a few. So It's come to the point that I feel that I SHOULDN'T do it as opposed to I can't at the moment. But BOY, everyday I think of that roll that began to happen as I was about to leave my body. I kick myself for chickening out, but it will happen again and to know that I am privy to it is pretty awesome.

Hydro- I will be reading you're testimonials today on my back porch and I thank you for your response.
fairyana- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-0zGJhiDPY that was my guide....perfection, and i only got through about 3/4 of it and it worked for me

And of course a Thank You to all who even took the time to sit down and read my story. It truly is life altering.

You all take care :-)

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself