Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:10 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:10 pm

crimson

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
crimson
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 1

crimson

Postby crimson » December 9th, 2012, 9:35 am

Hello guys, can you please give me information about this site ? :/

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Re: crimson

Postby fairyana » December 9th, 2012, 9:43 am

Which site? This one? Astral Void?

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 9th, 2012, 10:01 am

Hello Crimson,

This site is about Astral Projection, Out-of-body experiences, Lucid Dreams and everything related. Let us know about your goals and intentions so that we can better answer your questions.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

crimson
Initiate

Postby crimson » December 9th, 2012, 10:07 am

Yes fairyanna

And jettins hmmm your avatar face looks familliar to me...

What i actually search for is a site close to astralviewers ... If i am not misstaken you were a member of this site, werent you ?

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 9th, 2012, 10:13 am

Yeah. Sometime ago when Astralviewers went offline for several months me and a few of the members of astralviewers became motivated to build this forum as a replacement. A lot of things have happened since then. Many of the original astralviewers members are now inactive in this forum, but some do stop by from time to time. You might recognize some of the names if you browse the member list.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

crimson
Initiate

Postby crimson » December 9th, 2012, 10:16 am

Is the astralviewers site working again ? If not, where did the rest of the active astral viewer members went ?
Is astralvoid as active as astralviewers was/is ?

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 9th, 2012, 10:32 am

I think astralviewers is gone for good. The domain name is going for sale.

Members come and go, many lose interest. There are about 10 active members in this site every day, plus the visitors. So I don't think it's as active as viewers.

crimson
Initiate

Postby crimson » December 9th, 2012, 10:37 am

Thats sad :( i mean i really liked astral viewers....BTW Have you saved anywhere the quinquas method ?
Oh and my name is Michael !

Jettins \o/
Adept

Postby Jettins \o/ » December 9th, 2012, 10:48 am

Hello Michael,

The database was lost and all the information from the site went with it. I know some members tried to restore it but couldn't. Bedeeken's OBE induction was something I would like to read.

Juan

crimson
Initiate

Postby crimson » December 9th, 2012, 11:51 am

:o yeah.... it was totally the best.....

Next

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself