Ello ello

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Cait
Initiate
count: 13

Ello ello

Post by Cait » November 13th, 2011, 4:28 am

Hey there. Name's Cait, in case nothing gave that away already. I've been interested in all this since... well, forever, pretty much. Had my first, ah, "experience" when I was 16. Had my first intentional one in July 2010. So I guess my intentions are to learn and experience all that I can in regards to lucid dreaming and the related.

So, about me. I'm 20, live in CA, was a member and an admin on Astral Viewers... yeah, not sure what to say. >.<

Nice to meet you all :D
"I'll let you know when I come up with an insightful or clever signature." - me

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Ello ello

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 13th, 2011, 4:54 am

Hello Cait,

I am glad you found Astralvoid.com! You never know, u might end up being a mod here in time :D

This site will live as long as the internet does.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Cait
Initiate

Ello ello

Post by Cait » November 13th, 2011, 5:00 am

Glad I found this, too. I was missing having a site like this to come to. ^^ Have a wonderful day, man :mrgreen:

Ssurge

Ello ello

Post by Ssurge » November 13th, 2011, 5:03 am

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT. Welcome! I'd like to hear more about you because you sound so familiar. :D :D

Moonlight
Initiate

Ello ello

Post by Moonlight » November 13th, 2011, 5:04 am

Welcome cait!
I AM the WAY, the Master who watches in silence; thy friend and thy shelter and thy abode of peace. I AM the beginning and the middle and the end of all things: their seed of Eternity, their Treasure supreme. (Bhagavad Gita 9:18)

Hare Krishna!

Cait
Initiate

Ello ello

Post by Cait » November 13th, 2011, 5:05 am

Ssergy, my little Romanian buddy! What would you like to know?! :roll:

Muahahaha, heya Moonlight!

Ssurge

Ello ello

Post by Ssurge » November 13th, 2011, 5:07 am

Cait wrote:Ssergy, my little Romanian buddy! What would you like to know?! :roll:

Muahahaha, heya Moonlight!
But.. but... I am not little. :( Get ready for today's visit. Hopefully I will be able to do it. :D

Cait
Initiate

Ello ello

Post by Cait » November 13th, 2011, 5:12 am

Dude, we're how many time zones apart? For all I know, you're shorter than me ^^ Let me know how it goes, m'kay? Details 8-)

Xenriath
Initiate

Ello ello

Post by Xenriath » November 13th, 2011, 7:15 am

Hi Cait :D It's nice to see you found your way to this site xD I had a feeling you would.

Ssurge your Romanian? :O I'm Half Romanian xD
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams

Ssurge

Ello ello

Post by Ssurge » November 13th, 2011, 7:30 am

Xenriath wrote:Hi Cait :D It's nice to see you found your way to this site xD I had a feeling you would.

Ssurge your Romanian? :O I'm Half Romanian xD

LOL. We've known for months and you didn't know? How come you're only "half" Romanian? :D