Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 2:09 pm

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 2:09 pm

Hi everybody ;)

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Hi everybody ;)

Postby Master roshi » December 14th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Hello everybody, I'm master roshi. This is my first post and after doing some reading on obe's, lucid dreams and that kind of stuff, I was fascinated and came across this site that looks like a great place to learn more. I've almost had a lucid dream a couple years ago and after having forgotten about all this stuff for a while, It kind of made its way back in to my thoughts. I've been trying to do a WILD and cant fully get there but i get the impression i'm close because I reach certain stages i've read about. Can any of you experienced lucid dreamers/ OBE-ers help a fella out?

Mareimbrium
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 30

Re: Hi everybody ;)

Postby Mareimbrium » December 15th, 2015, 3:36 am

Welcome, like you I came here after a few experiences looking for answers. The guys on this site are very helpful and have had a lot of experience. I myself am only a novice but I have had quite a few lucid dreams and have met astral entities during my practise of astral projection. Some of these entities I believe may be guides and some are just thought forms for me its hard to tell. Im certain if you have any questions site members will help you find your way thru the maze.

Master roshi
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Re: Hi everybody ;)

Postby Master roshi » December 15th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Woah, that sounds unreal I can't wait to begin my sleep adventures. Unfortunately, there arent many ppl here so if anyone is interested in helping/answering questions/sharing experiences , i'd like if you can private message me so we can instant chat

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself