Last visit was: June 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

It is currently June 25th, 2017, 12:29 am

Hi everyone!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
charlieo44
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 1

Hi everyone!

Postby charlieo44 » January 2nd, 2016, 7:37 am

I am new here as well to astral projection! I started my interest a couple of days ago, and found that I could get to the vibration stage very easily, which encouraged me to continue the art. I hope to get to know all you guys and girls out there, and wish to learn many things a long the way

Thanks

Charlie
The ASTRONOOB :)

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby hydro1 » January 2nd, 2016, 1:00 pm

Hey welcome to the forum, so what is your intentions for AP? Most people want to confirm something or other like religion, more about themselves or the universe, or the want to talk to their deceased loved ones, there are many reasons to project. For me its to better myself.
Go hard or not at all

charlieo44
Initiate

Postby charlieo44 » January 2nd, 2016, 5:19 pm

Oh yes. It is to better myself :)

My mother came in and woke me up in the morning. I went back to sleep obviously ha ha. Anyway, I had a dream, not gonna tell you what it was! I think it was a half lucid dream? Not sure. You tell me. Basically, I didn't feel as though I was awake, but I knew I could control it and make things 'happen'. It was odd. I was kinda half awake. Anyway, I woke up and did some research, and came across Astral Projection. I wanted to try it. Here I am now. I have easily got to the vibration stage. My heart pumps and I shake like a mother ******. I just can't seem to project. I am dying to know what it feels like!

Thanks

Charlie

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » January 2nd, 2016, 5:26 pm

Ha yeah I've had those type, where you half awake half asleep. The fact that you don't wanna tell what it was only means one thing it was a sex dream lol, we talk about the here just not in such graphics, bit its your call keep us posted on any other experiences though
Go hard or not at all

charlieo44
Initiate

Postby charlieo44 » January 2nd, 2016, 5:27 pm

Ha ha ha

very well

:D

astraltraveller
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby astraltraveller » July 16th, 2016, 7:05 pm

hydro1 wrote:Ha yeah I've had those type, where you half awake half asleep. The fact that you don't wanna tell what it was only means one thing it was a sex dream lol, we talk about the here just not in such graphics, bit its your call keep us posted on any other experiences though

lol
Astral Projection > Cookies

fairyana
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 2

Postby fairyana » July 22nd, 2016, 6:28 pm

Hi Charlie! Once this woman said how she started astral projecting and it wasn't even intentional. She said she would go to bed and intentionally try to keep her consciousness awake while going to sleep. Easier said than done, I know... But it's just another way of saying, it should be as easy as going to sleep. You don't necessarily need vibrations, just focus your mind to keep it "on". Also, going to bed, waking up really early in the morning and going back to sleep is when it's easiest to AP.

fgoad88
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby fgoad88 » August 16th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Hi! :D You will like it here. Lots of nice people.

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself