Hi, everyone!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Summerlander

Hi, everyone!

Post by Summerlander » October 31st, 2011, 10:27 pm

I'm Arlindo from UK! I visit OBE4u mostly. Apart from correlating experiments from volunteers for future publishing at Michael Raduga's OOBE Research Center, I will be also running a branch of his school in London and other UK towns. We need to make the phase (OOBE/AP/LD) known as a real phenomenon which people from any background can benefit from.

I also frequent Rebecca's World-of-Lucid-Dreams, Dreamviews, Meta-mind and am a former member of Astral Viewers and Pulse. Good to see many familiar faces.

Apart from Kendra aka Smiledonkey of course... :mrgreen:

Ssurge

Re: Hi, everyone!

Post by Ssurge » November 1st, 2011, 1:22 am

Hello Summerlander! I didn't expect to see you here. Where'd you find the forum? :D

uMonk

Post by uMonk » November 1st, 2011, 6:04 am

Hmm greetings.

Play nice and you will fit right in, looking forward to your posts.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » November 1st, 2011, 9:49 am

Welcome aboard SL. :)

Summerlander

Post by Summerlander » November 1st, 2011, 4:50 pm

@Ssurge:

Someone from Astral Viewers who has two faces told me about this forum. :D

@uMonk:

Relax, it's not my intention to start another hullabaloo! I'm glad you look forward to my posts. I thought the prospect of being instantly banned staked high here but at the same time I am not a cynic so I decided to join the Forum anyway.

@Ryan:

Thanks, Ryan. We may have our differences but there is absolutely no point in arguing any more. It will get us nowhere. 8-)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 1st, 2011, 9:53 pm

Welcome Summerlander :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ryan

Post by Ryan » November 1st, 2011, 11:02 pm

Summerlander wrote:Thanks, Ryan. We may have our differences but there is absolutely no point in arguing any more. It will get us nowhere. 8-)
There never was an argument dude. :)
We've always been on the same side. ;)
Someone from Astral Viewers who has two faces told me about this forum. :D
Oh we're gonna have to deal with that traitor!! *cracks knuckles* :D

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 2nd, 2011, 1:49 am

If you would like to have your own forum for your personal journal/research let me know.

Same for everyone else :D

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Summerlander

Post by Summerlander » November 2nd, 2011, 8:48 pm

Thanks, Jettins!

I have a blog already and I am also writing a book about the world of OOBEs and lucid dreams. I will share some of my ideas and experiences here though!

@Ryan:
Oh we're gonna have to deal with that traitor!! *cracks knuckles*
:lol:

Rostum
Initiate

Post by Rostum » November 2nd, 2011, 9:42 pm

Hey, welcome. You always had some interesting stuff to say on Astral Viewers, so it'll be nice to see some more activity around here.
Test