Hi everyone!!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
BonneNuit
Neophyte
count: 0

Hi everyone!!

Post by BonneNuit » October 6th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Hi
My name is Roxanne
I came here to exchange stories,
facettes of our being, and tools so
I can continue in my spiritual path :)

I am glad to be here
this seems to be a very nice and lightfull chat room
I am glad I have found you and that this CR exist :)

Thanx alot for everything that is next to come :)

Roxanne

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Hi everyone!!

Post by Jettins \o/ » October 6th, 2012, 2:31 pm

Hello Roxanne,

I am glad you found the forum. I would like to read about your stories so please post them. Thanks to you for bringing some life to the chat.

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

BonneNuit
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by BonneNuit » October 6th, 2012, 7:48 pm

YeS! I will post some stories .....some are personal its asad their is no private room in here..... but I guess its cool:)
:)
well I am glad to be able to talk abou that its kinddda intense.....

I going out with a boy called david for 2 years at halloween ..... he is a air fire rising... I am a water water rising too he is a aquarius alio(alien!!) rising and I am Scorpio cancer rising..... I have a problem dealing with his firy energy sometimes, sometimes it just dries my water up!! I beleive that all of my information is kept into my bubbles of energy and he dont get the information or he just doenst recognize my watersoul..... it gets hard.... its good to talk to someone ..... I dont wannat leave him I am inppain.....
I wanna keep on going on with him.... I tolerate it..... I guess that thats what I have to do.....

here is also a soul who keep attacking me he is dark has a crow and is malignious.... I have to call a friend that is a sorcerer in wicca I sure he can hlep me and I have started to put light and fight him and I feel him less there amaybe you acan help me I thought that maybe that spirit was trying to warn me that i am not in th eright way byut I dont wannt to beleive him because he is dark..... I really try to push him away..

thats about what happening now...!:) later

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » October 11th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Lol thats what PM's are for thats what i use them for...nice to meet ya hope to hear more from you
Go hard or not at all