Last visit was: June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

It is currently June 28th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Hi from light487

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
light487
Neophyte

Hi from light487

Postby light487 » November 3rd, 2011, 7:05 pm

Hey all..

Well, some of you probably already know me over at AstralPulse Forums so you know I can be rather verbose.. I will not do that here.. other than to say that I am a practitioner of all this stuff, had background in esotoric researches and seem to have a good grip on things with the ability to explain most things in a "down to earth" way.

One of the things I really want to do, which is a parallel with my regular physical life, is to become good at Astral Projection so that I can use my gifts of communication to transfer my knowledge of the astral state of awareness to others. Yes, I want to have the experiences for myself as well, yes I want to evolve spiritually and so on.. but I want to then, once I am more assured of my experiences, pass on whatever I can to help others achieve the same things.

I humbly acknowledge that there are many great resources already and many people who have come before me to show "how it is done" but at the same time I equally acknowledge that I am a unique person, with unique insights and a unique way of communicating my discoveries.

I have yet to achieve consciously "activated" phasing/projecting but have had experiences in the past that were spontaneous. So I am a fair way from the point where I would be able to start sharing personal experiences directly but that is the goal.

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Re: Hi from light487

Postby Jettins \o/ » November 3rd, 2011, 8:15 pm

Hello,

You can explain things well and are willing to help others, this is going to be appreciated in this forum. Thanks for for coming, its good to have you here. I can't wait for you to share some of your research and insight, you can place it in the personal research section if you feel incline to do so.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ryan

Postby Ryan » November 4th, 2011, 12:01 pm

Hey there Light! Welcome to the fun-zone! :D

Ssurge
AP/LD Count: 0

Postby Ssurge » November 4th, 2011, 2:22 pm

Welcome!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » November 4th, 2011, 6:31 pm