Good evening all!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
ISBE
Neophyte
count: 0

Good evening all!

Post by ISBE » January 18th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Hi all,

I'd like to start off by saying that this is the third forum I have joined relating to AP/OBEs in the past two days (one thing lead to another and then it lead me here lol)

I'm just trying to figure out the best way for me to leave my physical shell. I'd love to be able to help lost souls, find out more about myself, and go exploring!

I've been interested in astral projection for around 2 years, I have attempted many techniques, but the closest I have gotten so far is hearing a loud "BANG" about a week ago when I woke up from a dream (I hadn't opened my eyes yet, had a lot of determination, then heard the bang), unfortunately it startled me and then my mind fully woke up lol.

I'm searching for techniques that aren't all that common or written about in books, something different that has a high rate of success that could work for me.

Love and light to all ^_^

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Good evening all!

Post by hydro1 » January 18th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Well the best technique thats the rave with everyone here the WBTB technique. Where you sleep for at least five hours then wake up stay up for thirty minutes then go back down for inducing. Me personally after laying back down I repeat mind awake body asleep in my head til you reach SP (sleep paralysis) it works ive gotten to that point six times, now I'm just working on getting out. But trust and believe I've gotten out plenty of Times, just not with this popular technique yet cause I'm just starting with this one, but it most definitely gets you to the key point in getting out which is SP. But all in all its what ever technique that works for you, but this is rhw most popular that should work with everyone. Welcome to the forum btw
Go hard or not at all

ISBE
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by ISBE » January 18th, 2015, 9:35 pm

hydro1 wrote:Well the best technique thats the rave with everyone here the WBTB technique. Where you sleep for at least five hours then wake up stay up for thirty minutes then go back down for inducing. Me personally after laying back down I repeat mind awake body asleep in my head til you reach SP (sleep paralysis) it works ive gotten to that point six times, now I'm just working on getting out. But trust and believe I've gotten out plenty of Times, just not with this popular technique yet cause I'm just starting with this one, but it most definitely gets you to the key point in getting out which is SP. But all in all its what ever technique that works for you, but this is rhw most popular that should work with everyone. Welcome to the forum btw
I have tried this technique a few times, and it hasn't worked so far, but I have a few days off work so I will try again!

Thanks :) will update in a few days time, my determination for astral projection is higher than it's ever been right now haha

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » January 27th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm trying the Lucid Dream induced AP. I almost had one AP during a meditation, but at the time I didn't know what was happening and woke up when I felt the vibrations.

A way you can see AP is that we are consciousness and when we are awake our consciousness passes through our brain like metaphorically a radio signal passing through the radio. When we sleep, this signal if free to explore in another radio set till we wake up. So every time we sleep it's like we AP already. We just have to work on increasing awareness, control and remembering the experience.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!