Greetings!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
thatfreakkid
Neophyte
count: 4

Greetings!

Post by thatfreakkid » July 21st, 2016, 3:41 pm

Hello! I suppose i should tell all of you about myself because that is the whole reason i am here. I do not remember my first lucid dream.. because i have them quite frequently. Although, i haven't had an OOBE. I am currently getting into meditation and Astral Projection because i had just found out about them recently. I am a complete noob to Astral Projection and have been researching a bit about it, so i hope this website and the community can help me with understanding it more!

Also, Im very interested in AP. I do not know how this sounds out loud, but if i were being honest, i cannot stand average life. Astral Projection, to me, is a way to find more about myself and the world. To explore and be free. This all sounds ridiculous probably.. but that is me. It is nice to find a community you can speak to about Astral Projection without looking crazy. Anyway, thank you again!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Greetings!

Post by hydro1 » July 22nd, 2016, 1:43 am

welcome to the forum, feel free to browse our many inspirational categories, maybe read some experiences of others to get a little peak at what you have to look forward to. Whatever you would like to know just ask, we are always online, but you can find us more often now on the chat on the front page to the left, and no what you said sounds perfectly sane and reasonable, we all have our reasons for projecting, and we all more or less sound exactly like you we want more out of this life, we want truth and knowledge, and to just all around better ourselves so that we can better the world around us. Don't hesitate to ask questions and think outside the box, we are here when you are ready for us.

Happy travels :)
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Greetings!

Post by fairyana » July 22nd, 2016, 7:16 pm

Hello and welcome! :)

It's great that you have frequent lucid dreams. Lucid dream is just another way of astral projecting. People think that AP is actual soul leaving body whereas lucid dream is just a dream that you have control, but actually they are both the same thing: your consciousness is accessing a different reality stream, using non physical body (astral or spirit body). But because in AP they have the perception that they are leaving the physical, they think it's a more spiritual experience than LD. It's all the same, just perceptions and levels of awareness are different. When you lucid dream you are already out of body, in your dream or spirit body. You can enhance awareness in a lucid dream if you wish to get a more "astral projectiony" feel. But don't take it for me, explore it for yourself! :-)