Last visit was: June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

It is currently June 24th, 2017, 7:18 am

Greetings

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
isaac
Neophyte
AP/LD Count: 0

Greetings

Postby isaac » July 6th, 2012, 12:07 am

Hello all who decided to stop in and read my introduction. I recently found out about Astral Projection and I am a very spiritual person. I enjoy practicing different cultures and anything to make me spiritually healthy. I am a christian, and I do believe in AP. For some reason this shocks people. But of course I myself am strange, which if you arent, I pity you. I hope to gain more self confidence, and discipline by learning AP, and would like to learn how to Astral Project. Currently the farthest I have gotten are very strong vibrations. Only way I can describe them are orgasmic. Thank you for taking the time.
- Isaac

Komeko
Neophyte

Re: Greetings

Postby Komeko » July 6th, 2012, 1:33 am

Welcome to the forums Isaac! (:

Rodge
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 3

Postby Rodge » July 6th, 2012, 3:46 am

Hello Isaac!

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » July 6th, 2012, 9:31 am

Welcome friend...and yes it suprises me that a christian has taken a fancy to AP...nice to hear it.. so what more do you want out of AP beside what you mention? do you wanna confirm your religion...well AP can do that for you..cause you're gonna see some stuff in the astral...some amazing some confusing..but all around awesome.
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 6th, 2012, 10:04 am

Hello Isaac,

I am glad you made it to the forum. I think you will fit in very well in the forum!

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

isaac
Neophyte

Postby isaac » July 6th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Wow I'm surprised by all the replies to my post! Thank you everyone. And I do not wish to confirm my religion, as my religion relies on faith. I simply wish to be more spiritually awake and healthy, and hopefully communicate with spiritual beings, in the astral? If thats possible. I hope to see some amazing things, and I wish to visit other places all around the universe. I hope these things are possible. I'm usually on the live chat, so if you would like to talk to me get to me there if you wanna know more about me. Talk to you later friends. And have a great day everyone.

- Isaac

Jettins \o/
Adept
AP/LD Count: 608

Postby Jettins \o/ » July 6th, 2012, 6:54 pm

Yes, doing all those things is possible Isaac!

I see you in the chat!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
AP/LD Count: 40

Postby hydro1 » July 6th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Aah the encounters of the spiritual beings one of the most reasons people get involved awesome. i've encountered my spirit guided and met qquite a few spiritual being..i was actually test by them...they wanted to see if i can fix some glasses only using my healing abilities i did...but befor i could get their opinions i faded back to the physical...never saw them again..cause it was on a higher plain of existance and another being took me there didn't go on my own.
Go hard or not at all

Return to Introductions - Please stop by and introduce yourself