Hello, all!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Galahad
Neophyte

Hello, all!

Post by Galahad » November 6th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Happy to be here and hoping I'll learn something to break a long dry spell. I had my first OBE in the early 80's with the help of Monroe's Gateway recordings. Back then the recordings were on cassette! I have maybe had a dozen experiences but most have been very short and they are sometimes separated by years of no experiences. My last occurred almost two years ago after I attended a William Buhlman workshop in Sedona, Arizona. Looks like there's good info here, I'm looking forward to soaking it up!

Ryan

Re: Hello, all!

Post by Ryan » November 7th, 2011, 1:07 am

Hi there Galahad!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm sure we can give you a hand. :)

uMonk

Post by uMonk » November 7th, 2011, 6:47 am

Hey, Welcome to the forum :D

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 7th, 2011, 12:38 pm

Hello Galahad,

I am glad your with us. William Bulhman recording still help me trigger Out of body Experiences when I use them, they are indeed very good. :D

If you feel incline to do so, please share your first OBE experience in the following post...
newbie-void-beginner/tell-about-your-fi ... -t176.html

You might also like to keep this technique in mind, as it can help some have OBEs without much preparation..
induction-techniques/speed-counting-technique-t148.html

Have a great day!! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Hello, all!

Post by Astralnaut » November 9th, 2011, 1:49 am

hello and welcome! :)

Ssurge

Hello, all!

Post by Ssurge » November 9th, 2011, 9:27 am

Hello, welcome! :)

Rodge
Initiate