Hello to all!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Lionheart
Initiate

Hello to all!

Post by Lionheart » November 7th, 2011, 2:33 am

Hello my name is Lionheart. Some of you already know me from The Astral Pulse Forums. I normally Phase twice a day and am looking for a site that is dedicated to the more serious minded Travelers. I think this could be the one. For years people have balked at Astral Travel, even modern science avoids the topic like the plague. We have a a serious opportunity to change that, by creating a more serious approach to Astral Travel. I am not looking to talk about what it's like to smoke dope in the Astral Plane or conversing repeatedly the same, pardon the expression "newbie" questions everyday. I want to move this to next level, where we can get some real answers. Where we can finally make some headway as a community together on this subject. I am 100% dedicated to learning all I can, I have seen and experienced some fascinating circumstances while Phasing and am 100% committed to learning more. Please join me.
Thank you!

uMonk

Re: Hello to all!

Post by uMonk » November 7th, 2011, 6:44 am

Welcome Lionheart.

Your goals are very similar to a lot of ours, here at void we aim towards a more mature audience, and towards really studying the out of body experience, “smoking dope on the astral” you say… lol I wouldn’t like to see that here either, although I am a firm believer in free speech, it is my preference for this site to remain focused. We have a section for beginner’s, maybe after we have answered all the basic “newbie” questions the mods can make a FAQ section, which might cut down a lot of unnecessary traffic, Saying that, newbies are welcome too since I was one myself not so long ago (and still consider myself one).

The Out of body experience is very hard to study, especially since it’s such a subjective experience. Even those that study Psi phenomenon (Dean Radin etcetera) tend to stay away from OBEs because of that very same reason. To me It feel as though the Out of body experience may be (Dreams) + (Psi). I think it is possible everything is somehow connected and by quieting the mind we can access information not open to us by our regular senses alone (As stated in Yoga Sutras some 2000 years ago), it could be that when we (Dream), if one was more psychically in tune they could be able to perceive the (Psi) data in the form of (Dreams) as oppose to regular thought… or (intuition) as is the case for most remote viewers. This seems to be the case for life in general… Data collecting Data in order to evolve. How we percieve or decode that “data” depends on the medium we are using. Which makes me question what other things we might be able to “perceive” if only we had the senses we might not even know about… ones maybe other beings in the universe or perhaps ones in other possible dimensions may only know about . – Just a Theory.

The jury is still out on this one, good to have someone more experienced around. It will help us grow as a community, and figure this thing out.

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 7th, 2011, 11:31 am

Welcome Lionheart!
How we perceive or decode that “data” depends on the medium we are using. Which makes me question what other things we might be able to “perceive” if only we had the senses we might not even know about… ones maybe other beings in the universe or perhaps ones in other possible dimensions may only know about . – Just a Theory.
After experiencing reality in the non-physical I realize how limiting the physical senses are, how limiting the medium of physical reality is when we are not in the 'phase'. It is self evident to me that we can perceive reality in so many different ways.

The question probably everyone here has in the back of their mind: If we can perceive a different reality while in the phase, does this mean that the after life is real? Is this how we will experience things?

It appears to me that consciousness is built for it. I think reality has to do with the amount and type of information that can be 'decoded' by our inner and/or outer senses simultaneously. Thinking multidimensional is required to understand the following. I think the medium of existence is a memory based. Tiny ego awareness will be the active memory, and other parts of consciousness inactive memory (not to be confused for subconscious/unconscious, this is dimensionality speaking, more than one system of reality). Now the question is where and what is full memory? To me it appears that we are navigating our lives inside of this memory matrix, growing in a sense until we can comprehend it, we might be creating the experience that will lead us to this understanding, to a higher STATE OF BEING. We might be in the perpetual process of becoming, and inside the memory matrix we are simultaneously remembering and incorporating (more on incorporating in other posts), in other words becoming or being...

Outside of space and time in the beginning and the end we remembered, all of it.

I will put together my detailed thinking on this process in other posts, re-incarnation compatible but not in the conventional sense. This also implies that in our totality of our existence we experience reality in different ways. I realize it was very condensed I will expand much more on it.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Ryan

Post by Ryan » November 7th, 2011, 6:20 pm

WOOT! Heya Lion!

Yeah, I definitely believe you'll find what you're looking for here. :) Welcome aboard.

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Hello to all!

Post by Astralnaut » November 9th, 2011, 1:48 am

Welcome! make yourself at home :D