Hello all!

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Braveheart
Initiate
count: 20

Hello all!

Post by Braveheart » November 13th, 2011, 12:49 pm

Hey everyone, how goes Life?

I am Travis, 17 years old from the U.S. I've been interested in this ever since I had a very vivid dream when I was younger. I'm no expert in Out of Body Experiences or dreams for that matter but I've acquired my fair share of knowledge on my journey :)

Currently my interests have been clinging to Engineering and Astronomy. As for nonphysical fields, it's been quite some time since i've attempted much other than Meditation and what I like to call Conscious Engineering :D

I look forward to meeting you all! Btw, If there's members from AstralViewers here, You may know me as SpiritWolf.
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Hello all!

Post by Astralnaut » November 13th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Hey welcome back! Looking forward to see your posts :)

Ssurge

Hello all!

Post by Ssurge » November 13th, 2011, 1:31 pm

SPIRITWOLF! I was just thinking about checking avers mails and see if I can get your e-mail to contact you. Hehe, welcome back, mate! :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Hello all!

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 13th, 2011, 2:52 pm

Welcome Spirit Wolf :D

Have a great day!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Summerlander

Hello all!

Post by Summerlander » November 13th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Good to see you, man! Welcome! 8-)

Cait
Initiate
count: 13

Hello all!

Post by Cait » November 13th, 2011, 6:53 pm

Hey buddy. Great to see you again :)
"I'll let you know when I come up with an insightful or clever signature." - me

Braveheart
Initiate
count: 20

Hello all!

Post by Braveheart » November 13th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Thanks everyone. Man this feels a lot like AstralViewers.. Perhaps I can get comfortable here.

Ssurge! Long time no talk! :D

Ah its the infamous Summerlander. Pleasure to meet you and I really hope to share knowledge in the future :)
"God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates."

uMonk

Hello all!

Post by uMonk » November 14th, 2011, 6:07 am

Welcome to the forum :D

Ryan

Hello all!

Post by Ryan » November 14th, 2011, 12:47 pm

Hi there. :)

Welcome!

Rodge
Initiate
count: 3