Hello Everyone! 14 From Australia

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
illestastral
Neophyte
count: 8

Hello Everyone! 14 From Australia

Post by illestastral » April 22nd, 2013, 11:39 pm

Hello Everyone! :P

My name is Hardik. I'm from Australia. I'm 14 years old.

I love Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming , Meditation , Using and improving my Chi/Psi/Ki Energy and all kind of spiritual stuff!

I'm starting a project called "IllestAstral" where i'm going to research about a subject such as Astral Projection and then make video tutorial about it.

The first video i made and upload like 4 hours ago was on how to induce sleep paralysis for astral projection or lucid dreams!

Check the video out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLACYLylyW8

p.s i think it takes me such a quick time to go into sleep paralysis is because of my age and i listen to isochronic beats white i'm inducing it.  

If you want to help me with my project, then inbox me and we can talk. :lol:

Reply with feedback to this thread.   :mrgreen:

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Re: Hello Everyone! 14 From Australia

Post by Jettins \o/ » April 22nd, 2013, 11:52 pm

Welcome to the forum illestastral.

Ask away, I'll reply back to your questions.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » April 23rd, 2013, 11:52 am

Welcome, cool video. all i can offer is with each vid you post i will try my best to help respond to them to help others who may have questions like i did with this video you did. happy travels
Go hard or not at all

tomcat941
Initiate

Post by tomcat941 » April 23rd, 2013, 2:02 pm

Hello :) I have just turned 15, and I got into astral projection when I was 11, although I haven't been practicing it nearly as much as I should, therefore I haven't had any real success. I did have a few unintentional OBE when I was younger however. Also, I don't think your age is making it easier for you to enter sleep paralysis, you might just naturally be good at it. Personally, I have only entered sleep paralysis once, and that was when I tried to exit too soon and got stuck in my body. I don't think you should focus on sleep paralysis, as I believe it will happen at the same time as the vibrations, but that is just my view. People do find it easier to exit when they know there not going to accidently move their body and break their trance. So, are you saying that you are able to astral project and lucid ream naturally, or did you have to learn about it first?

illestastral
Neophyte
count: 8

Post by illestastral » April 23rd, 2013, 11:20 pm

tomcat941 wrote:Hello :) I have just turned 15, and I got into astral projection when I was 11, although I haven't been practicing it nearly as much as I should, therefore I haven't had any real success. I did have a few unintentional OBE when I was younger however. Also, I don't think your age is making it easier for you to enter sleep paralysis, you might just naturally be good at it. Personally, I have only entered sleep paralysis once, and that was when I tried to exit too soon and got stuck in my body. I don't think you should focus on sleep paralysis, as I believe it will happen at the same time as the vibrations, but that is just my view. People do find it easier to exit when they know there not going to accidently move their body and break their trance. So, are you saying that you are able to astral project and lucid ream naturally, or did you have to learn about it first?

I had to learn about it first. 8-)