Hello everyone

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Crescent
Neophyte
count: 8

Hello everyone

Post by Crescent » November 15th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Hello there,

I'm a young guy from the Netherlands, 23 years old. I'm a student (Humanist studies), in my spare time i love to make music (singer-songwriter) and learn about consciousness growth. I started out with the Power of Now about 4 years ago; it was refreshing but i didn't like the nihilist feel to it, so i kept searching and buying books. I've found some really good books but also bad ones that i've now sold...

The books that i like the most are My Big Toe by Thomas Campbell, Ley Lines and Earth Energies by David Cowan, The Daemon by Anthony Peake and Exploring Reincarnation by Hans ten Dam. The reason i'm so interested in these things is that i've had some very clear, documented precognitive dreams, and i keep on occasionally getting them. Lately i've also had some strong experiences with clairaudience, have been increasingly sensitive to feeling people gazing at me, and have experienced some very strange but cool synchronicities. Everytime when i'm about to just 'drop it all' for a while and just focus on my studies and music, i'll experience something that makes me want to delve deeper into these subjects...

I have no technique for meditation, i just love to make music, and dance (like a raver, but without the drugs :lol: ) and can lose myself in this. Sometimes i'll just sit still and be totally relaxed, but i have difficulty committing myself to this everyday... probably ego and fear stuff that i'm working on. I haven't talked about these subjects a lot because i don't know many people who are open-minded to this (who still use their reason - i also know some people involved in cultish groups :( )

I've just had a dream a hour ago where i think i've met a shadow side of myself, who was imprisoned in a very dark room for his qualities in perception and worldviews, and wanted to get out... so i want to connect with more like-minded people, this seems like a good place as it's not tied to any spiritual teacher or organization, and revolves around astral travel which i know to be real. I have not experienced it much in the waking state, but i think i want to.

So thank you for reading, i'm looking forward to meeting you all :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Hello everyone

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 15th, 2011, 9:50 pm

Hello Crescent,

Thanks for the introduction. I agree with what you say. The majority of people are not open minded to this subject, they are to busy distracted with "life", in the end this endeavor leaves no time for reason. How ironic. At this moment I am reading the book The Daemon, I just got started with it but the induction is very interesting. I have my own theories regarding the purpose of consciousness, how and why it exist. Having heard some of his lectures on YouTube I see some similarities. Many of the members here are very familiar with the works of Thomas Campbell, I don't doubt there will be some very interesting discussion about his views later on.

You might like to post the experience you had about an hour ago if you feel incline to in the following forum..
astral-projection-experience/

I would love to hear some of your music if you enjoy sharing. I am glad you made it here, you will fit right in.

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

Crescent
Neophyte
count: 8

Hello everyone

Post by Crescent » November 16th, 2011, 6:50 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! That's nice to hear, i must say i haven't finished The Daemon yet either, but i like most of Anthony Peake's theories.

Here is my Youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/user/MatthijsDH
No professionally recorded songs yet and it's all instrumental guitar play, but i'm gonna record some of my singer-songwriter music soon.

Astralnaut
Initiate
count: 50

Hello everyone

Post by Astralnaut » November 16th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Hello and welcome! Make yorself at home :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Hello everyone

Post by Jettins \o/ » November 16th, 2011, 8:11 pm

Sounds amazing to my ears let me tell you, great Youtube channel! :D

Have a great day! :D
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S