To brief of an introduction :P?

Welcome to AstralVoid.com, this is the perfect place to help other members get to know you. You could also let us know what your intentions are, this will help us determine how best to relate to you.
Forum rules
Hi please write a little bit about your self for so the other members can get to know you. Also lets us know what are your intentions, this will help us determine how best to help you at your current level of understanding. Feel free to post your Questions on the Newbie Void to get started! Have a great day!
Austin3211
Initiate
count: 1

To brief of an introduction :P?

Post by Austin3211 » February 28th, 2013, 8:28 pm

My name is Austin. I am 16 and about 1 to 1 1/2 years ago I got into AP. I have learned a lot since then , but have had 1 successful AP about 9 months ago basically I had quit trying at this point (lack of motivation)and it happened unexpectedly, but it seems like what we want to happen will happen when we least expect it. From then for some reason I never really tried to attempt and basically lost lack of interest in AP. Just recently actually now that I think of it, I started getting very interested around dec 21st give or take a few days who knows maybe the maya's really did mean this date would be a shift of consisousness and not the end of the world . I have intents of AP'ing again but what I am very interested in is my Third eye, Seeing auras, and contacting the dead. About 3 days I got into contact (well my mom did) with a psychic or 'medium'. She has told me and my mom stuff only me, my mom, and bro's should know. Example- The psychic is using my half-bro's dads 'spirit' to know all this(he died in 2000 in a car accident there was alcohol in his blood ) She told me this when I got a reading this is what she said that blew my half-bro's mind 'he said he likes what we have done with his grave, and he is also reffering to a rabbit'. I had no idea what the rabbit ment. I read it to my mom and she just had to tell my half-bro because she got a reading and (He is only 12 so I wouldn't expect him to have an open mind to this anyways) he was like yea whatever that is so fake she could of went online and got his name and the date he died etc. Well the rabbit he was reffering to was something my half-bro wrote his name on and recently put it on his grave. This is just one of the things she told us I don't want to get to off-topic but I just had to share that. But anyways, I love music, hanging with friends, and recently I have found that since I changed my attitude from not caring about my future (With school and such) that I find being successful in school to bring me joy. It feels good to know that when I get out of school I will be able to do what I want. Last year during october I went through a really hard break-up in which I got depressed and physically didn't want to be on this earth. I learned a good bit from that experience and wouldn't take it back for anything. I was very weak and didn't talk to my friends or anything for awhile they could instantly tell that something was wrong from the moment they looked at me because normally i'm the person that makes people smile when there depressed(this was my first time being depressed) but I refused to share my feelings with them. I have never really shared any of my emotions with anyone. Not even my family. I recently shared some of my feelings with them, but still haven't gotten around to my beliefs on god as they all believe in him I just don't know what to believe. Basically i'm not sure what to believe but I lean more toward of thinking there is a god than there isn't. Ugh I think I got major off topic again :P. Ok well I think the break-up has made me so much stronger than I was before. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing or a good thing we broke up. I'm only 16 as a lot of people say teenagers won't know what true 'love' is until they are older. All in all I have recently made some life changes that I never thought I would do. Since then I feel good about my self. I feel joy. A simple life changes can make so big of a difference in so many ways. My point is no matter what you face in life no matter how difficult you can overcome it and improve your well-being even if you feel it is the last thing you could do as I did. This isn't a life lesson so please don't take it that way this is just what i've come to realize. Well I hope I didn't get to off topic and make you read tons of stuff that isn't about me as this is supposed to be an introduction. Hope you enjoyed reading and best wishes:).

SmallExpiriences
Neophyte
count: 0

Re: To brief of an introduction :P?

Post by SmallExpiriences » March 1st, 2013, 12:29 am

Wow reading your post was warily similar to the same expiriences I've had. In the past months or so especially the past month I've been making some HUGE lifestyle Changes that I NEVER thought I would make and used to vow against it practically. As well with school, this is the only year I have tried and put effort and it's amazing how much better I feel doing GOOD at school rather then just getting by with Cs. Up until nowish I haven't thought to much about my future but now it is a huge thing for me. Anyway I would go more into detail because I myself believe I've had some sort of change in consciousness, as you said this also started right around December 21,2012... Coincidence or not? I'm not sure but it will be interesting to see how I myself and you are able to progress. As well I've had my life take a 180 since being with my girlfriend of 9 months, from some horrible expiriences to great ones I wouldn't have changed a thing because overall it's been a tremendous LEARNING experience.
PS. Another cool little fact I suppose, I'm 16 also ! I really think something bigger then we know at this point is happening. I geuss it will just take time to really see !

SmallExpiriences
Neophyte
count: 0

Re: To brief of an introduction :P?

Post by SmallExpiriences » March 1st, 2013, 12:31 am

I don't know if this is true for anyone else but maybe just me, by any chance since these "changes" have you more or less felt like theirs got to be more out there/more to life then just these day to day motions we find ourselves living? Just something I personally have very strongly felt and it's weird because it almost seems like I'm getting myself "ready" to be shown everything else out there and everything else their is to life ! Anyway just some thoughts and some very eerie coincidences. Lets see how us young guys hold up eh man ?